Your Favorite Leader And You!~

Mashew

Alright so this topic may be short but it'll end up large, hopefully. Now, we all have our favorite leader, right? Whether on Reborn or in the actual games!~ Now what I'm trying to get at is, that this topic is for what you yourself would do if you met your favorite leader or leaders in real life? What would you talk about or do? Where would you go? And would you battle them or ask to see any of their pokemon?~

Favorite Gym Leaders:

Marlon, Misty, Sabrina, Elesa, Flannery.

Hmm, they've kinda made most of the guy leaders odd. Clay is a rich cowboy tycoon, wake is a crazy wrestler dude, chuck is an old fighting dude with a gut, lt. surge was bright enough to build his electric gym next to diglet cave, Brycen is like half naked and lives in a giant freezer of a gym, and i guess Drayden's ok.

We'd probably compare turtle and water pokemon. And of course, battle. And probably just meet up with 'em for lunch or something to talk about things like normal people do.

Wallace and Flannery <3333

I'll probably go all awkward penjuin in front of them cuz Majestic appeal. But if we actually manged to talk, the discussion would probably revolve around contests (Wallace) or reeeeelaxing hot springs (Flannery).

Ingame:

Volkner - So cool, and dat E-Vire!

Giovanni - Team Rocket leader, and one classy man!

Blaine - You'd better have a burn heal!

Flannery - She lives at the foot of a fucking volcano, guys.

Winona - Best. Treehouse. Ever.

Skyla - Adorable and yay planes =P

Marlon - He may be another. "Random addition" leader but the underwater tube thing to get to him was. Kinda cool, plus he had significance in the. Plot sorta.

Reborn: Bennett, Amaria or Sigmund. Aya's got a soft spot in my heart. Games... My absolute Top 4 would have to be... Giovanni, Sabrina, Fantina and Norman.

Giovanni I'd sit down to a pleasant and possibly deadly meal with, discuss his motivation for starting Team Rocket, and get some training in. The man is a Ground-type master; I'd be a fool not to try and learn something about my favorite type from him. Plus, I'd kill to see his Nidoking and Queen, Marowak, Sandslash and Rhyperior. That and he'd teach me advanced classy techniques and maybe, just maybe, I'd get a fedora from him.

Sabrina is much the same deal. I feel like I could just sit around and talk about anything with her and her Alakazam and Espeon. Might be cool to see if I have any latent abilities as a psychic. Sabrina seems wise and interesting.

Norman is simple. The man is a certified badass. Training session all day followed by a trip to the Lavaridge hotsprings for some well-deserved R&R and a chance to hit on Flannery. <<

Fantina... Tutor me in French xD And show me the mysteries of the Ghost-type, oh wise one!

Reborn: As Dark types are favourite type of all, it might seem obvious for me to go for Luna but no, I find her weak and has too much love to be a true Dark Master. I'd have to go for Bennett, having to work with one of the toughest types and doing very well is enough to earn my respect instantly. His courtesy and attitude towards battling is what nails it down for me.

As for in the Pokemon games, I wouldn't really say I have a favourite leader. Grimsley has the right idea in the direction of Dark type Pokemon he also has the class but he is, like Luna, weak. We need stronger Dark type Masters with higher ambitions. Which is why my favourite Master Trainer is the antagonist Cyrus. In every aspect of the way, he was doing it right. Look at the man! He had class, he had battling skill AND had the high ambition, not to mention he had one of the best Pokemon parties I'd ever seen in my history of playing the Pokemon series. Might have been slightly extreme but for a Dark type Master he was in the right direction. If I were to meet with Cyrus I would discuss our passion for the Dark type and his plans for the future world in which he would have created I would try to persuade him instead of taking over the world with Legendary Pokemon. Just control it with a stronger Team Galactic, unleashing Palkia and Dialga is foolish even for a man of such skill, nobody can control Legendary Pokemon by hand, even if the games say so. They cannot be simply captured in a Pokeball, if Cyrus had realised this and concentrated harder on Team Galactic's efforts then we might have seen the rise of the strongest trainer to ever walk Sinnoh, with myself by his side, of course. Darkness is not about love or friendship. The true Dark Masters know that it is about strength, wisdom and skill.

Edited by Vex

• Administrators

oh i can post too huh.

For Reborn, Amy obviously but that's probably just because she's like my best friend

Otherwise, Sabrina is adorable. I want to hug her forever. Even if I have to be a doll.

*Old Sabrina. New Sabrina is watrudoin

Reborn: Elias, Hardy, Luna, Terrawr, Titania, Shade, Radomus, Sigmund, Victoria

Gen 1: Brock, Surge, Giovanni, Bruno

Gen 2: Morty, Chuck, Jasmine

Gen 3: Flannery, Norman

Gen 4: Wake, Volkner, and the digger doods... don't remember their names...

Gen 5: Drayden and the entire elite 4... they were a boss 4

Flannery would be like my bff, the others would just amuse me

I would totally report to Elias that everything is going according to plan...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know about Reborn's leaders yet, I've only beat Florinia (swept her entire team with lvl.23 Trubbish), so I don't know about any of the others, I guess so far I like Julia personality wise.....& that her selfdestructing moves on her Voltorbs kept missing my Ralts.=X

On the real games:

Gen.1: I love Erika, her calm personality & spacing out, I think, is really cute.=P Being a fan of Grass Types, she has some of my favorite Grass types, especially my 2nd favorite Grass type Bellossom. In the anime she was, well, kinda sexist I thought &........why weren't there sprinklers in her gym.@_@

Gen.2: Tie between Jasmine & the infamous Whitney. Jasmine because introducing the Steel-Type Pokemon with a big, angry Steelix.

vxz2fo.jpg Nuff said for Whitney.

Gen.3: After traveling through a big route in a storm, you reach a town thats in the tress. you go in the gym, fight her & easily beat her Pokemon with Electric moves.....till she sends out a part Dragon Altaria, it took me by suprise.=/

Gen.4: Maylene, Lucario scared the living crap out of my the first time I fought her.;-;

Gen.5: Elesea, I also love Electric types, & this gym trolled in Black/White. For her personality, she really saved Bianca from her dad, she's really cool.~ & that gym music beat when walking down the walkway on Black2/White2 was just amazing.=)

Leaders? Mm...for Reborn, I'd say...

Guys: Bennett, Cain (when he was one), Fern (I forget if he is or not, forgive me), Shade. Siggy is in there somewhere, he's a funny guy. And Noel is just adoreable.

Girls: Aya is one. Char is too. Amaria, Terra. Ciel. Anna. Luna. Julia.

For Reborn Leaders, as far as it goes, Charlotte, Amaria, Aya, Luna, and Bennett/Hardy would be my top five despite people thinking I have a thing for Titania

Ingame, I really have to say that Skyla, Sabrina, Jasmine, Clair, and Whitney would win top five there, being that I personally didn't like any of the Gen 4 Leaders, bar Cynthia (But she isn't a leader so w/e).

Jasmine is just probably the cutest thing you've evrr seen and the CLANG! Steel type and omggggggggg

Sabrina wins out because as a little kid I wished I had psychic powers and shit and she made me even more hopeful just by existing ;~;

Skyla is my favorite from gen 5 for... a lot of reasons, one being that she freaking had CANNONS in her gym, and the second time it was a wind tunnel.

Clair is just like who I think of when you say strong and independent, but I still don't like how confident she is when "my loss was a fluke" after getting swept by Miltank.

Whitney... I only like her more than other leaders because I fear her Miltank.