Pokemon News Speculation

Cyrus

Okay so, you guys probably know of what is supposed to happen in 4 days with big news regarding the Pokemon games.

So... What is it going to be? Is it Gen VI, HOENN remakes, or something completely different.

Thoughts on it?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all reality, I wouldn't expect it to be a Hoenn remake, at least not right now. I expect it's going to be a WiiU Pokemon game (similar to Battle Revolution or Colosseum). Announcements for a Hoenn remake will most likely be at E3. I'm not saying there's a chance the remakes are not happening; in fact, I'd say fan demand has made it inevitable. We're just gonna have to hold our horses for now about said remake.

If it's a gen 3 remake i will kill something...... Anyways i think it may be an elvo to pokemon we already have. It's the words he used that leads me to say that. And if for the Wiiu and it's main line....... DEATH TO ALL!

Edited by rotomfan63

GAME FREAK WHERE IS MY 3D MUDKIP

Pokedex 3D Pro, dude.

Yeah, there is no way in hell it's going to be Trozei 2. Game had nothing special that warranted a sequel. That and Trozei came and went pretty quietly.

Enigma, the second game for Gen V is out. That means we're due for another Gen.

Hoenn remakes were made certain in my mind when they made new sprites for some of the leaders for BW2.

Enigma, the second game for Gen V is out. That means we're due for another Gen.

Hoenn remakes were made certain in my mind when they made new sprites for some of the leaders for BW2.

But in gen 3, there was R&S, then Emerald, then FireRed, and in Gen 4 there was D&P, Platinum, and then HG/SS.

I seriously doubt hoenn remakes. It's too soon for Gen IV, might as well be an announcement for a spin-off game or a sequel to one of them.

IV= 4

VI= 6

pls

Sorry, I just browse /vp/ from time to time to catch up for pokemon news and general wi-fi trading, and it annoys me how many people come on and troll about DURR HURR HOENN CONFURRRMED.

Also, if gen 3 has gen 1 remakes, gen 4 has gen 2 remakes, and gen 5 has gen 3 remakes, then that means we're gonna have sinnoh remakes in gen 6, while sinnoh is still fresh in our minds. Just saying.

Edited by TheNewEnigma

remakes or even just 3d wouldn't 'evolve' pokemon. console pokemon games and 3ds pokedex has done or come close to 3d. i know what i would like to see and that's a fighter in the spirit of brawl, but perhaps more likely is a real mmo that draws upon pmd as yourself as a pokemon of choice, with appropriate pokemon slated as tanks, attackers, etc. that would be too good to be true, perhaps but a real evolution for pokemon would be to shift away from a strict turn based fighter.

remakes or even just 3d wouldn't 'evolve' pokemon. console pokemon games and 3ds pokedex has done or come close to 3d. i know what i would like to see and that's a fighter in the spirit of brawl, but perhaps more likely is a real mmo that draws upon pmd as yourself as a pokemon of choice, with appropriate pokemon slated as tanks, attackers, etc. that would be too good to be true, perhaps but a real evolution for pokemon would be to shift away from a strict turn based fighter.

NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO MMO! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE ALL THAT IS GOOD NO MMO!

Well, if it's gonna "evolve" Pokemon, then it won't be anything like Revolution, or Gale of Darkness. And if it is, then maybe it would be a Hoenn remake for the Wii U? It would be the first main series Pokemon game to be remade on a console, and in HD as well as that 3D feeling. In a way, that would be evolving Pokemon.

A Pokemon MMO doesn't sound that bad either, really. I could get into that. Whatever it may be, I'm sure we'll all get it anyway. <<