Ask the Overlord of Good Taste anything.

Cyrus

Are you ready for Phoenix?

Sonic 06 is the greatest game ever. Best game in the series and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong.

How hipster are you?

Does this cookie look genuine?

Should I hurry up and finish the rest of Fate/Zero already? (Although that's kinda rhetorical...)

Uhm, by the term used in urban dictionary. I am a mixed bag, some of the qualities should be valued by anyone and shouldn't be thought of as LOL WE DIFFERENT NOW. I think that the whole counter culture thing reminds me of the whole punk rock movement and how it was for kids back in the day. It's quite funny how the term is abused to death nowadays to represent anything not seen in one person's eyes. People should really learn the term and use it right instead of just using it like the term troll for something different or you don't like it.

What the fuck do you mean by that?

It's funny, I still need to finish the second half of Fate/zero. It's been on my backlog for a while so I should do that soon. But the first half I really loved for the whole idea of strategy behind everything. Tactics were actually used instead of just going HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and power leveling to win. The whole angle with Saber not being able to use one of her arms I thought was personally great for adding another layer of strategy to their plays. But I heard from a few friends whom opinions I trust that the second half is basically HUAAAAAAAAA power leveling. Which is going to be painful to watch.

Why have you exhibited bad taste by making this thread?

Because I have nothing better to do and I wanted to fit in. Same reason why I picked up LoL.

Will you be my daddy?

What the fuck do you mean by that?

sure