Stupid Bandwagon thread of asking questions and OP answering them

Noivy

• 5 weeks later...

damnsomeonerespondedtothisthread?

idunnowhattothink

Pocky: Im gonna assume you're talking about TF2 so I'll answer with TF2 things. I really like Spy, Heavy, Pyro and Scout. SPy mostly due to the fact that Im REALLY good at messing with engie nests (Red Tape Recorder I love thou); Heavy, because his minigun and good Payload capabilites; Pyro, mostl;y because of my hat, but it is fun to air blast and taunt fail spies after you burn them; And Scout because of my recently completed milkman set, extra 25 HP makes a difference.

Also, wut.

Summer:

My temper has been short for a very long time now. School is the basis of this reason, primarly because I hate what goes on in the student body. If somone who I dont know talks to me I just walk on. If I see someone who I know and like, I'll say hi, but I keep my social encounters short. I also have a very short patience on the following

*Cheaters: If you cheat, then you have proven, to me, that you are a waste to society. This thought is inherrited though my dad, who teaches Physics and Astronomy at Seattle University.

*Whiners: This is especially true to those who dont stop until they get what they want.

*Cowards: I hate cowards. If I catch someone not taking advantage of something that presents itself, I will start kicking puppies. Cowards directly influences the next thing

*World of Tanks: Shit teams. You LoL people can make your teams. I cant. I have to deal with 14 morons almost every round on my team. Please understand how that makes me want to throw my laptop out a window

*Text Speak: everytime I see a fucking school club poster that has text speak I want to kick a puppy. Im talking about things like, and I quote, "U Cant cook? R u srs? Come 2 Ballard Cooks aftr School!" ...Fucking disgraceful to the English teachers.