Some good news!

Wild Monkey

As most, if not all, of you know. I decided to leave PO for a while since things were rapidly getting out of hand both IRL and with certain shady characters in game... However, I have been dealing with the things IRL in a more efficient way that I though possible and as for the shady characters, I decided that a slight name change would be in order (thanks a lot to Sapphire for both the suggestion of changing my name as well as helping me figure out my new name!) You will now be able to find me around as Emerald! So, I guess all that there is left to say is that I'm back (I hope)! Also, I apologize to everyone for making it seem like I would be gone longer, to be honest I thought it would take longer to take care of the things that I needed to lol

Really? Why even go through the huge spiel about leaving? You were gone like not even a week. Might as well have just taken a break to sort out your stuff.

Eh, Welcome back and all that jazz.

Don't pull that shit again :feelsgn:

Yeah Summer, I was told that I wasn't able to do anything game wise until I at least got called for an interview for a job... Which happened MUCH quicker than I thought... Which was my main reason, second reason is a person on PO, but I changed my name on server so it's good.