Pokémon X and Y! (Official Discussion Topic)

Nyrias

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newpoke1th.jpg

Swirlix got dat evolution XD

It's so PUDGYYY

OH! and tell me why Mega Charizard X is in POKEMON ORIGINS?

Um, hello????

S32.jpg

Which episode? I found the first two in RAW format, but they really didn't show much aside from the new (and, IMO, improved) Brock, and the pokemon tower incident.

Idk. I saw this on Serebii

o_o

Oh and btw, that is the first time I ever seen Mewtwo keel over like that

Hot damn! XD

It looks like Zard was going to punch through Mewtwo's gut XD

tumblr_mu1omdnsxx1r72ht7o1_500.gif#eat a dick mewtwo

That's just beautiful.

Also, when did pokemon turn into DBZ?

EDIT: *realizes something* Mega Charizard X looks like the Charcoalt rumors from Gen I's era... Have they been planning Mega Evolutions since the day Pokemon Red and Green first came out?!

EDIT 2: Alternative hypothesis- Charcoalt was a prototype for a theoretical 4th stage pokemon that never saw production into the games. They simply recycled an old design to create Mega Charizard X for Gen VI.

Edited by NeoDarklight

placeholderuntilI edit this

ok done

alkfuhgpaoifhg;oaidfjhgpea8yrgjckxpgh98yegmjvp8,sghjgvr8;rgpyutvcm,gw8h8yugtyP98YGNRBMVAYE9O7JGCHKXO9743HYTJGVSA
CWK,HXGLU8Z(*bN6YMOE98,JHGCALWOI4976GVCUP,TJ0X084BNY(7t709TN06YYY8CKPQ08Yp986ertp98y3bvtp98764-qw8ynpo8yb9o86vb8ot
nm97OM6YTQ293856YNJMP80UTJX,CGFHOSDIRHGMVTGCOIUHYOIPUYTDFGSO9UYgalkjfruhglaoiueh;oeriughpao08jno8tnnoitytujbrvhc
7j
xhtdtyvhc
bs5t7jishuegiyvcinmh,bn6u7jmysbhvnoub6hyv98uith9ga374n6nmka
jbybvhc
4xsvxer
56u7uygsyh8holifkgjhutwe5t576dhyj9v8sehujg089e7ukpbvcljx0gsun7bjvnwacsert
iuhdsgvcgwoe97cmytvqh8394ytbwolm84hgosir8hOIUGTTO9S7DMYTH WAE,RY
SYBOI8UERMGBO98,6SNBOH8YVNHHH5ES YPNOSEIY5BHS9MPV E9SE7TRY3PW0984YT-85 TG ;SDOI GN7AWORE6T0Y HG
AEUROYG OA87YRFOPIEAH F86W7RTPIAWOUHRGF OA87WT4RPOAIHWRG AE7RTGAERG
AER UGYAEGFAWURHGP9AERYGAPOEIRHG A98ERYGF PAOUIFHG AS87DTPA9W8UHGPAURHG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Edited by Sakido

Now which one will Ash's Charizard evolve into? You know damn well that they're gonna make it happen.

I'm thinking Mega Charizard Y mainly to keep the same color scheme for fans, but it could go either way. My hope is charizard just does the super boss thing and do both over a kalos region edition of charizard returns

I'm thinking Mega Charizard Y mainly to keep the same color scheme for fans, but it could go either way. My hope is charizard just does the super boss thing and do both over a kalos region edition of charizard returns

Yeah, probably. They're almost certain to do the Y version, but it's also possible they'll do both. Heck, that might even be the plot of the first XY movie, and they do like they did with the Black and White Reshiram/Zekrom movies.

First of all I have seen the leaked final evos of the starters and just wanna say... the leaks and rummors presented in this topic are NOT 100% correct...

But the reason I am making this post is because we discourage posting leaked photos from the Canadian and Italian sites here

So please be cool and keep them to yourselves

I think that the other Mega kanto starters will be over the top looking too, and more agressive.

It seems that X exclusives are over the top and Y exclusives are more down to earth.

Exclusivewise, X also seems more masculine while Y seems more feminine... for some backwards reason