Pokémon X and Y! (Official Discussion Topic)

Nyrias

Sooooo Nickaboo made a youtube vid about the final evos and he's now is going through the five stages of grief XDD

There you go for those who wanna start breaking down and canceling your preorder :]]

Edit: There ya go, no more leaks?

No more ragey now kk?

No more typey overly annoying caps

Edited by Color

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE CAN'T READ. WOLF SAID TO KEEP THE LEAKS TO YOURSELF.

LISTEN, YOU FUCKING GOOBERS KEEP THOSE LEAKS TO YOURSELF! I WON'T HAVE ANY OF THAT SHIT IN MY THREAD!

First of all I have seen the leaked final evos of the starters and just wanna say... the leaks and rummors presented in this topic are NOT 100% correct...

But the reason I am making this post is because we discourage posting leaked photos from the Canadian and Italian sites here
So please be cool and keep them to yourselves

Well then.

I assumed that someone from our own community that had posted something to legatimize those leaks, and others wanted to see but whatever..

I missed the post, didn't see it, my bad.

No need to quote caps, small letters would work just fine >_>

I don't want to rain on parades, but for those who have seen them; they probably are real. I'm not putting any images or anything, by the way. I just want everyone to know - tons of people are posting the images in Canada and Italy. Do you honestly believe every single one of them is in on some kind of hoax? They all claim they ARE the final evo's.

Once again, not spoiling anything, just saying - AVOID ANYTHING THAT SAYS IT. AT THIS POINT, IT MOST LIKELY WILL BE REAL.

I don't want to rain on parades, but for those who have seen them; they probably are real. I'm not putting any images or anything, by the way. I just want everyone to know - tons of people are posting the images in Canada and Italy. Do you honestly believe every single one of them is in on some kind of hoax? They all claim they ARE the final evo's.

Once again, not spoiling anything, just saying - AVOID ANYTHING THAT SAYS IT. AT THIS POINT, IT MOST LIKELY WILL BE REAL.

I like being spoiled thanks you very much. Also i already saw them. Not posting cuz lazy.

feel free to pm leak info for people who don't mind having the surprise spoiled. Like me =D

and yeah, i'm positive most of the leaks are quite real. can't wait to get my mitts on the game and try all the new stuff out.

Gotta hand it to GF though. they managed to keep so much stuff under wraps for so long. imagine all the people who worked on it and how much they must have wanted to tell somebody.

@Mael

"Gotta hand it to GF for keeping things under wraps"

Right? We were all bitching about how little was gonna change then, BA fairy types, revamped typing, and Megalutions

Omg the Pokemon that are coming out are gorgeous *^*

For those who had seen them just, they just went far and beyond.

XD

And I think the fans will end up hating the new object-based Pokemon that they have, but it's so damn cute <333

Pokemon X and Y, you answered all of my wishes. I may now die happy.

Reguarding the rest of the confirmed pokes?

I am a tad disapointed honestly...

My fav poke this gen are Tyrantrum, Pangoro, and Noivern...

The highlight of this gen is Mega Evos, 3d, customizable avys, and more lively pokemmon