Pokémon X and Y! (Official Discussion Topic)

Nyrias

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw chespin's final evo when I got home, as a main grass starter user was glad to see it turn into some armored kick butt pokemon from its previous evolution. Also wondering about the z pokemon revealed and how it might relate to the overall 'theme' of pokemon x and y

WOW!

I told you those were the damn evos,

They were confirmed when I put them up, but I get yelled at because of "leaks".

Ugh -__-

Anyways, Imma get mah boy Chespin in since he evolves into such a badass.

Breloom, meet your big brother

I cannot see ANY difference to Kangaskhan's design in pre and post evolutions, aside from the kid being out of the pouch.

Also, Froakie line confirmed for ninja frogs. Now if only his head didn't look so stupid...

EDIT: Also, for some reason, Chespin's final evolution reminds me of a freaking Paladin from some games.

Edited by RoxyLalonde

I cannot see ANY difference to Kangaskhan's design in pre and post evolutions, aside from the kid being out of the pouch.

Also, Froakie line confirmed for ninja frogs. Now if only his head didn't look so stupid...

EDIT: Also, for some reason, Chespin's final evolution reminds me of a freaking Paladin from some games.

The idea for chespin's evolution was supposed to be a Warrior(also can be called a Paladin)

Froakie's was a Ninja and Fennekin's a Mage.

Chespin IS a Paladin...

Ie: Quilladin

Edit: oh look! Someone beat me to the punch...

Oh ya! Take this!

Mega_Tyranitar_Aggron.png

Mega Ttar is exclusive to X. Mega Aggron is mono steel, has the ability Automize, and is Exclusive to Y.

Mega Gengar has Shadow Tag (no he isn't the new Chandy)

And the starters are Fighting/Grass, Fire/psychic, and Water Dark...

I can finally post this...

tumblr_mu2u4eKCQd1rn2j3io1_500.jpg

HA! I TOLD YOU CHESPIN WOULD BE FIGHTING TYPE

/d

I thought Tyranitar was exclusive to Y?

EDIT: Checked and Tyranitar is exclusive to Y, and Aggron is exclusive to X. Or at least that's what Serebii is telling me.

As for Gengar... I still think Chandy will outclass him in terms of trapping with Shadow Tag. Still, he looks sweet and I can't wait to use Mega Gengar. Also I wonder if there will be more Mega Pokemon that haven't be discovered yet. So far there are two psuedo legendaries with Mega Evolutions so maybe the others will get one too.

• Administrators

WOW!

I told you those were the damn evos,

They were confirmed when I put them up, but I get yelled at because of "leaks".

Ugh -__-

Anyways, Imma get mah boy Chespin in since he evolves into such a badass.

Breloom, meet your big brother

Leaks aren't officially confirmed

@ Xiph, yes, they are, and it's hard to say considering I can't really read japanese, but even if the Mega forms are exclusive to the opposite game, the item required can be traded over.

EDIT: @ Wolf, Serebii says Mega Aggron's ability is Filter... Did you miss something or did we?

Leaks aren't officially confirmed

@ Xiph, yes, they are, and it's hard to say considering I can't really read japanese, but even if the Mega forms are exclusive to the opposite game, the item required can be traded over.

EDIT: @ Wolf, Serebii says Mega Aggron's ability is Filter... Did you miss something or did we?

That's what I'm doing to get Charizard X. :P But I meant the Pokemon themselves are exclusive to those versions, not the Mega Forms(which stands to reason would also be exclusive but you know what I mean <<). And I think Mega Aggron's ability is Filter, which is basically a worse Solid Rock. Better than nothing I suppose. All I need now is my Mega Dragonite and Mega Salamence. Please Gamefreak. :(

I read Bulbapedia... I was in a bit of a hurry, so might have mixed acouple things up

Also... there are a few leaked megas that disprove the "list of megas"

Also... there are a few leaked megas that disprove the "list of megas"

Ooh, exciting! :D (hasn't looked at leaks)

Well, I live in NZ (GMT +12) so we'll be getting X and Y first :D *sets alarm clock*

Edited by Khayoz

The only megas that will be uber are Mewtwo X and Y...

Unless your discussing Smogon Tiers... then you are in the wrong forum brah, majority of us here could care little to nothing about smogon tiers, we play an almost "everything and anything goes" tier here

There was another couple of pages of Cor Coro leaked that has artwork for a majority of leaked pokemon...

Serebii also posted 6 neverbefore seen Megas...

Ame and Sakido... beware of the spoiler below

mega Heracross, Pinser,Alakazam, Medicham... and Manetric... Houndoom, and bannet...

Receiving my Y on monday as it was sent today (and post doesn't bring stuff during weekend). Why Y? Well Cloyster, Heracross and Dragalge win over X exclusives as I have never really liked Charizard and am still kinda skeptic about mega evolutions (nevertheless I am going to have some Mega Evolution, most likely Gengar).

Also am I only one who thinks Yveltal>Xerneas?