Need Riolu_Ditto_Trading..

Lost_Master

I want a RIOLU with decent iv.. if iv breeded it would be better but I will take it if it has an stats. If you can breed it and give it 5 ivs that are perfect i will give a pokemon with equal or greater value. I also need a ditto with 6 perfect iv. This is for breeding. Thank you!

15 hours ago, Faeborn said:

Really? this is my first time hearing that.

There is only one ditto obtainable in the game, it is impossible to breed/capture more, and there are no known rng manipulation methods for RPGmaker games (in other words, the same as getting a 6 IV Legendary).  Thus, the odds of getting a 6 IV ditto are (1/31)^6 = 1 chance in 887503681.

23 minutes ago, DDriggs00 said:

There is only one ditto obtainable in the game, it is impossible to breed/capture more, and there are no known rng manipulation methods for RPGmaker games (in other words, the same as getting a 6 IV Legendary).  Thus, the odds of getting a 6 IV ditto are (1/31)^6 = 1 chance in 887503681.

Very true. Most people generate them in sandbox mode then just transfer the save back to the official game

@Lost_Master still need the riolu and ditto if you don't mind it from sandbox mode?

I want any ability ditto with riolu that has stead fast ability!!! /it would be great if it had nice egg moves for riolu... doesnt need to be.... if you do though make it meteor mash and bllaze kick and bullet punch :) i have several good pokemon

I will trade you in like 2 hours :) sry gtg busy right now