Official Super Smash Bros. Thread for Wii U and 3DS

Maelstrom

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, being good with heavy characters is no longer that big a feat, what with Bowser's OPness. In Brawl, he was super strong and launch resistant at the expense of being really slow, but in this game they've made him faster but kept him just as powerful! It's not fair!

Edited by Eagleby18

Well, being good with heavy characters is no longer that big a feat, what with Bowser's OPness. In Brawl, he was super strong and launch resistant at the expense of being really slow, but in this game they've made him faster but kept him just as powerful! It's not fair!

I don't even bowser, bro. That's Godot

The true OP heavyweight is DDD and I can't even play him worth shit. Not that I've tried, but I don't like the dude.

You know what I'm really feeling? The fact that this is my 500th post! Off to purchase Ace membership!

Anyway, I was derping around with Shulk at one point and happened to have a sticky bomb on him, and then taunted at JUST the right time. He really felt that explosion right as he was about to say "feeling". It was hilarious, and of course I had to save a replay of it. Maybe someday I'll get a capture card and post it for the rest of the internet to see.

And yes, it was underwear Shulk.

Confirmed, Yoshi did not lose armor on his aerials. I just played a match with mael and my Yoshi's Up air said fuck you to his DK's Dair.

Also, Mael confirmed OP, He survived my Lil' Mac's OHKO pawnch with over 100% damage...