Official Super Smash Bros. Thread for Wii U and 3DS

Maelstrom

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone likes P:M check out the next version!

...If I hadn't been April Fools'd so many times already, I might have fallen for that. In all seriousness though, is the Project M style N64 version a real thing? Because I would totally play that.

I tried to make a thing on the site for Isaac and when I pressed submit, it gave me an error and told me I wasn't allowed to view the page.

Characters I want in:

All evolved forms of pokemon JK, but they need to make a pokemon game with the smash engine, for srs

Isaac/Matthew/Felix- Golden Sun. Between standard weapon attacks, weapon unleashes, djinn, pysnergy, and summons, there are a lot of options to make for a great, unique fighter. Even multiple unique fighters... I mean, doesn't Odyssey or Meggido look like perfect final smashes?

Lyn, Ephraim, and Hector- this game could use some weapon variabilty. we have swords and blasters galore. Wynaut spears and axes for more FE love and adding some new flavor? Plus, they're franchise favorites on the American side.

So I'm guess I'm the only one who noticed how when they said "Lucas comes out of Nowhere," they literally meant he came from Nowhere Islands.

And damn why am I seeing salt over him being banned from EVO?

Edited by The Radiant Aeon

that looks really cool. i honestly want to see that be real. i'm in for it.

Apparently it's been leaked that N64 skins and stages are coming in a future update, perhaps the next update. #GetHyped

I have a lot of trouble getting into P:M. There is a lot that I don't like about it, but it is a personal thing.

Also, Lucas and Mewtwo are lame, when's Wolf?

I have a lot of trouble getting into P:M. There is a lot that I don't like about it, but it is a personal thing.

Also, Lucas and Mewtwo are lame, when's Wolf?

I dig Mewtwo. Was kinda my guilty pleasure in Melee, so I'm happy that there's so much stuff that has carried over from Melee to new smash.

I'm still kind of pissed that they didn't change mewtwo's two worst moves in melee- side and down special. I would have preferred two completely new moves in their place.

The only major differences that I noticed is that he is able to move and attack much sooner after his side special, his dash attack really launches foes away now, and his side special is an actual reflect now. It used to be that a charge shot turned around by mewtwo would not hurt the samus that shot it, but it would hit other players not on samus's team.

They changed it first in P:M. And ninty seems to borrow a lot of ideas from that mod for smash 4. Mewtwo's spike might get a bigger window which is a good thing.

Planning on adding mewtwo to my list of mains. I got some practice with him on project m and i love his neutral air. Does anyone play project m?

Project M is awesome. Marth is still my best since he was my Melee main, though I'm working on an Ivysaur main.