Official Super Smash Bros. Thread for Wii U and 3DS

Maelstrom

R.O.B. Is a toy no one liked. Ness is a bro and needs more buffs B)

You stop that right now. Ness is just fine the way he is. We should buff Lucas tho B)

However, I feel R.O.B. could use a few buffs, but nothing too major. He's an alright character, although I'm trash with him.

I also tried playing Ike for the first time since the games launch today and holy shit he's so much better now, I feel like I could actually side-main him.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Play style and boomerangs. Toon Link or Tink for short, is a much more aggressive character with more agility and options IMO. I just have strong distaste for the cel shaded design. OG link is slower and has more range in his attacks. FYI, they are about the same strength in damage and launch power.

Link is also heavier and less risky to use. While Tink is faster, has somewhat better combo options. As well as unique uses of his boomerang and bombs that OG link doesn't have. I am actually kinda shocked that Link gets more play than Tink, Tink's games are pretty popular too. **Shrugs**

However I would argue that Link's kill options are slightly better than Tink's. I personally dislike fighting Tink a lot. Where Link is only somewhat annoying to me.

@dd I would argue that.

Mii Brawler is pretty damn good. I dislike fighting the character a lot haha.

I feel like it takes more effort for me to win with than it does my opponent. Same feel goes to Luigi. I almost feel like my opponent is cheating when they use those two. And despite my distaste for ROB the robot, I do respect the character, as well as Shiek and Rosie. Keep in mind that I am not the kind of person who uses only one character.

Are we not going to talk about Nairo's performance? I do like Nairo, but I'm getting kind of tired of always seeing him at the top, mostly because I don't like ZSS easy bake combos. However, it also annoys me that he's pretty much always second best. It made me glad to see Mr. R step up because I was getting tired of seeing the same two people in finals all the time, but it probably would have ended better had Nairo made it to finals. Zero is just too good at the game. It's no doubt. He is always going to win unless someone steps out from the shadows. Nairo might be able to do it, but hasn't proven he can at all. Mr. R was hyped up to be someone who could beat Zero, but got destroyed. I really just want to see someone other than Zero win, and that's another reason I'm disappointed with Nairo. He always makes it to Zero, but can never finish him off. He always goes back for more only to lose.

It makes me sad that Zero is always going to be at the top.

Are we not going to talk about Nairo's performance? I do like Nairo, but I'm getting kind of tired of always seeing him at the top, mostly because I don't like ZSS easy bake combos.

what,,, most of the combos nario does with ZSS are even hard for ZSS mains to pull off

and unless there's some godlike smash player that has never participated in a known tourny, i doubt there's anyone that'll ever be able to beat zero in a BO3, he's never going to stop improving at the game and he's already on another tier then all the current pro sm4sh players

So i have every custom and Mii costume/hat, the hardest part was getting the last hat on 3ds, so if anybody feels like playing me i WILL ask about customs, feel free to say yes or no at your will, for some characters i can sortof give moveset tips.

Ike in my opinion is actually a decent team partner. Grab and throw the opponent toward and if the ike player prepares the attack, destruction to the opponent.

This incredible duo at the CEO tournament had Ike being more the setup man.