Official Super Smash Bros. Thread for Wii U and 3DS

Maelstrom

Mael and I need to try team black and blue. I main little Mac and he mains Ike, normally when he and I 2v2 I usually compliment his Ike with Robin or Yoshi... But Sol and Ryo made me consider otherwise. I also saw that video a long ass time ago.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a part of me died when I watched that. I sure hope no one thinks these are viable strategies.

Edit:

Bro! Do you even lift?

These characters do:

Heh. Little Mac is my second at tourneys, and man I almost never used him for an air game, unless it was for a good opening with Side or Up B. They kill at modest percents in the air at like 110 or 120.

I'm up for Smash. I need Ganondorf and ZS Samus practice. Or I can brush up with Mac, Link or Sanik. Y'alls choice.

I'm starting to think picking up Little mac. CT Vex and recently been playing him.

Heh. Little Mac is my second at tourneys, and man I almost never used him for an air game, unless it was for a good opening with Side or Up B. They kill at modest percents in the air at like 110 or 120.

I'm up for Smash. I need Ganondorf and ZS Samus practice. Or I can brush up with Mac, Link or Sanik. Y'alls choice.

What is your Wii u network ID?

tfw you're one of 2 people who can't reach any tours, this part of my state has no competitive community outside of sports :(

Have you checked SmashBoards? They may have a few listings for tournaments. Or hell, it's possible you can host your own.

And there may be some online tournaments.

when would you need practice? DK should be at a complete disadvantage and I can't think of any tips besides "don't let his few armored moves get you"

Have you checked SmashBoards? They may have a few listings for tournaments. Or hell, it's possible you can host your own.

And there may be some online tournaments.

I do check around smashboards and have an account there, but i'm not confident enough in my play at all to try an online tournament, meanwhile i'm too young to host a tournament along with not having a wii U. the closest tournament that i can find is two hours away or among my scrub tier friends :(

I need to host another Reborn tournament... the question is "when would be the best time to do it?" It would hafta compliment my personal scheduale. And "what consoles?"