Official Super Smash Bros. Thread for Wii U and 3DS

Maelstrom

The only problem with PM and Melee is that there isn't as big of an interest here. Not only that, we can't play the game here. More emphasis on "the new hotness" rather than the "old school but still cool".

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-tip-n-slide-ganondorf-combo-extender-tech.414572/

Ahaha. I have another weapon to use against all y'all...

Real talk though, I've been trying to find other low-trajectory aerials like the Tipman, but if there is one that functions as such, then do post it here. (I keep thinking there's one, but not sure.)

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-tip-n-slide-ganondorf-combo-extender-tech.414572/

Ahaha. I have another weapon to use against all y'all...

Real talk though, I've been trying to find other low-trajectory aerials like the Tipman, but if there is one that functions as such, then do post it here. (I keep thinking there's one, but not sure.)

maybe WFT? she has all those weird semi-spikes, and her fair spike might be able to do the same thing

IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*ahem* let's try to get back on topic, is anybody going to/hosting a local tournament anytime soon?

I usually go to a small local thing called HSS near me. Dabuz and Vinny have gone there before. Sadly though, the venue closed this week. We found another location, but are still trying to set up Smash 4 there on Fridays.

I will be going to a local weekly on Thursday. There are a lot of good Canadian players that go to it - Yoh, Poke, Ray Kalm and a handful of others frequent the weeklies, while other Canadian players such as Ally and Dabuz also show up every now and again.

Taking a set off anyone will require a miracle, but I think I can do it.

I need some tips with Roy and pikachu. Combos, stratergy etc.

Just recently picked up characters and these two was something i liked.

Pikachu can D-throw to U-tilt at low percents on heavier characters. U-tilt then leads into a string of air attacks, usually an U-air or two followed by B-air, though it depends how they DI. U-tilt is actually just very good in general, comboing into itself at low percents. U-throw to Down B works around 90% on most characters, but only if they don't DI. (Though if you react quickly enough, you can follow their DI and still get it.)

As for Roy, I like D-Throw to Up-B, which works at low percents for a while. I believe neutral air can combo into jab if you land it right, though I'm not sure if it's a true combo.