Can somebody help me, please? :)

Kenneth

I read that it is possible, by using Waynolt's mod (specifically the feature for shared PC among your saves), that you can make your Rejuvenation save pick pokemon caught and stored in Reborn and vice versa... But before i try (and most possibly break something in the process), i need to ask, for someone who already has done that, to aid me.

First of all, which version of each game should i use? Then, other than installing the mod of either game in them and setting to on that feature, do i need to do anything else?

Edited by Kenneth

I think you would need to copy the file of the Shared Box you want to use for both games and paste it in the the Saved Games folder of both.
If you want the one you have in Reborn, just copy that one and paste it to Rejuvenation and vise versa.

To avoid you missing on any Pokemon, make sure the Shared Box you are gonna overwrite to be empty first.
P.S.: I haven't done it before, but it should be like this logically.

1 hour ago, Aboodie said:

I think you would need to copy the file of the Shared Box you want to use for both games and paste it in the the Saved Games folder of both.
If you want the one you have in Reborn, just copy that one and paste it to Rejuvenation and vise versa.

To avoid you missing on any Pokemon, make sure the Shared Box you are gonna overwrite to be empty first.
P.S.: I haven't done it before, but it should be like this logically.

Thanks! But, what exactly is "the file of the Shared box"? Where is it located...?

3 minutes ago, Kenneth said:

Thanks! But, what exactly is "the file of the Shared box"? Where is it located...?

If you have the mod on and saved once in-game, then a file called "SharedPC.rxdata" will appear within the Saved Games Rejuvenation/Reborn Folder.

1 hour ago, Aboodie said:

If you have the mod on and saved once in-game, then a file called "SharedPC.rxdata" will appear within the Saved Games Rejuvenation/Reborn Folder.

That worked perfectly! Man, you are a real godsend, thank you so very much!