First Cosplay?

Skeleton

Who should I cosplay?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Well yeah poll title. Who should I cosplay?

• Ririchiyo Shirakiin
    • Karuta Roromiya
    • Yuno Gasai
    • Someone else?

Not sure where this thread should go lol.

I really want to cosplay, and my mom told me she'd get a wig for me for it. I could make the costumes myself but I'm lazy so I'll do casuals.

I'm NOT going to do a Rin Kagamine because that's hard and besides; I want to save that for when I get better. I won't spend money on a bad first cosplay.

So the characters I want to try to cosplay aaare...

Ririchiyo Shirakiin.

250px-Ririchiyo_Shirakiin.png

Karuta Roromiya.

Karuta_Roromiya.png

karuta_roromiya_by_mtrizkit-d4uyd58.png

Gasai Yuno.

AzcI92k.jpg

Help me pick? ; __ ;

I didn't see the second image for Karuta the first time. I guess my phone didn't want to load it. That one is definitely you, but you already got the hair for Ririchiyo. Dunno if you have long enough hair for Karuta once it's all braided, but I guess that's what the wig is for.

Kind of an aside... I really hate it when people die their hair some bright color of green or pink or what have you because that's what the character has. It's just blinding and very rarely looks good and/or have the same stylish effect as it does on the drawn character. I always thought that it would look better/cooler/perfect if the hair was tinted that color (like black hair tinted blue with hair dye for Ike or somebody) or maybe as highlights. Maybe that's just me and I'm crazy, but I don't think so.

Umm I don't have the hair for anyone?

I don't have wigs or something also I'm not gonna dye my hair even though some people think I'm gonna do that. ._.

Well yeah I will dye my hair sometime but that's just purple on the tips or something and has nothing to do with cosplay.