Dr.Jenkel

4thWallCeci

So after finally being allowed to go back to Gearen City, I figured "Oh hey I can go back and grab the Shadow Quagsire, Masquerain, Tropius I missed", but for one reason or another I can't seem to go back to the memory of the incident involving the Shadow Masquerain and Tropius. Anyone know what the deal with that is?

Guest Relinquished

Some shadow pokemon, cannot be encountered for a second time, in memories. Take care to capture them the first time you meet them, inside the original story event.

2 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Some shadow pokemon, cannot be encountered for a second time, in memories. Take care to capture them the first time you meet them, inside the original story event.

But those were the Shadow Pokemon encountered when my Snag Machine was busted by Maedlis

Guest Relinquished
10 hours ago, MistDrop said:

But those were the Shadow Pokemon encountered when my Snag Machine was busted by Maedlis

Strange... I remember catching Quagsire the first time, without any problems. Although i still haven't progressed to the point of encountering the others you mention... Are you certain? Maybe you didn't try to capture them, in fear you couldn't, after Madelis said she jammed your Snag Machine? I strongly insist Quagsire can be captured immediately when you encounter it.