• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay so um, I said I would update this sometime

holy fuck what have I done by procrastinating

fuck

Let's start with Mael. Over the past while, I've talked to you a lot, considering I see you all the time in SU and in main. You're probably one of the most laid back guys I know, you don't really get mad at anybody. Outside of what I've learned from talking to you, I only really know you're in the army, and in alaska atm. Chill as fuck and definitely a great person to just drop a conversation to.

Lexii. You and I were amazing friends for a while--still are, even if we don't exactly talk much. But that's fine, you aren't here much either, being busy with your college shit. You're definitely the most sexual person I know, in terms of... everything. But you're also one of the most amazing friends ever. I don't have much else to say here, I figured I would have more.

Gummy!; You're my bro. We talk more through skype than through the server, but hey, that's awesome. You're probably the only guy around my age I actually get along with, so that's a plus. You're also my rival, and I intend on beating you every battle we have not that I win but hey I try and I expect the same from you. Hax support and everything, it sucked having you gone. Don't leave again qq

Explosms; Father! You and I are actually pretty close too, and you're the first person I actually skyped with. I have to say, while sometimes you get... down, you're usually upbeat and try to help with anything you can.

I'm falling asleep so the last half will be in the morning probably not i'll procrastinate again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why the fuck is this still open I'm pretty sure most of you know except the ones I didn't answer and those are like three months old anyways >:I

We wanna know what is different between then and now.