Hoping for Scyther

SilverOwl271

Scyther is one of my favorite Pokemon, and I'm guessing that you can't get it in the game (but Fern has one- grrrrr). I'm just wondering if anyone has one, whether it's from a past episode or something like that. Anyone have one who's willing to trade? I'd appreciate it a lot!

28 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Scyther has not yet been available outside of hacking and debug mode

Aw man, okay. I got a Larvesta  and Diancie through wondertrade, so I wasn't sure if people had them or what. Too bad 😞

Diancie isn't available yet either, so now I know what mon was illegally wonder traded by someone not following the rules. Larvesta is though, due to the Mystery Egg

54 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Diancie isn't available yet either, so now I know what mon was illegally wonder traded by someone not following the rules. Larvesta is though, due to the Mystery Egg

Oh, I didn't know Larvesta was obtainable through the mystery egg. As for Diancie, I was surprised and happy to get it, but obviously, it was hacked. Anyways, thank you for letting me know.

4 hours ago, SilverOwl271 said:

Scyther is one of my favorite Pokemon, and I'm guessing that you can't get it in the game (but Fern has one- grrrrr). I'm just wondering if anyone has one, whether it's from a past episode or something like that. Anyone have one who's willing to trade? I'd appreciate it a lot!

I can get you a scyther it's not legit but it's not hacked in either. Diancie shouldn't be possible to WT

7 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I can get you a scyther it's not legit but it's not hacked in either. Diancie shouldn't be possible to WT

Oh my gosh, really? I would really appreciate it if you could.

3 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Yeah when roughly are u on 9h ago was roughly 1:30 am for me

I have work in an hour, but if you tell me what time would work for you sometime, along with the time zone, I'll hop online. I live in an EST time zone, and if you're able to tonight, I can be online around 11:30 pm EST. Again, I really appreciate you at least offering, so even if this doesn't work out, thank you.

41 minutes ago, SilverOwl271 said:

I have work in an hour, but if you tell me what time would work for you sometime, along with the time zone, I'll hop online. I live in an EST time zone, and if you're able to tonight, I can be online around 11:30 pm EST. Again, I really appreciate you at least offering, so even if this doesn't work out, thank you.

I am also on EST I should be able to do that, work is hectic for me as a contractor

7 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I am also on EST I should be able to do that, work is hectic for me as a contractor

Ah, I'm sure it is. Well, if you're up to it and/or want to, I'll be online for the next few hours, but obviously no pressure!

16 minutes ago, SilverOwl271 said:

Ah, I'm sure it is. Well, if you're up to it and/or want to, I'll be online for the next few hours, but obviously no pressure!

I'm on now what is your id mine is Snorlax, have been rearranging a tileset I've been making

Just now, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I'm on now what is your id mine is Snorlax, have been rearranging a tileset I've been making

Mine is SilverOwl2713, and I'll go online right now. Incidentally, what would you like in exchange?

4 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

are you able to breed a whimpod egg any IV's and I'll give you a metal coat for scyther or something in return? @SilverOwl271

Actually, I did get a pretty good Wimpod a while ago. I evolved/leveled it up a while ago, but I'll breed it right away. 

1 minute ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Thank you, what did you want in return?

Anything is good, I don't really need anything. Scyther was the only thing I was really hoping to get, so whatever you want to send is absolutely fine.