Building a Rain Team

A¹¹

Hi, i'm new to Pokémon Rejuvenation and I want help building a rain team, because I don't know at what level the pokemons are and how far they are in the game in the places when we got them (The Pokemon Locations guide isn't in the game places order,but in the pokedex order)

I'm thinking about this team: Seismitoad(With Earth Power,breeding with Corsola) - Araquanid - Pelliper(We can have one in old versions, right?) - Bronzong - Heliolisk - Empoleon I hate teams with more than 6 mons

Any change/hint/suggestion would be a great help

And I want a rain team with more variety(like Thunder/Hurricane abusers) because its a freacking game, not just one battle

And,at end, I was thinking also about some others mons like Drampa,Armaldo,Beartic,Carracosta or even Mantine/Qwilfish, also I dont wanna use Kingdra because I already used on another game

Aranquanid is late in the game like after the end of the current episode.

Empoleon too unless you take is as a starter. 

Heliolisk is available early but not sure about Sun stone.

Wingul/Pelliper is removed in the new version I think.

Seismitoad is also available late, just before the end of the current episode.

Bronzong is unfortunately also in a similar spot only available after ninth gym.

Hope this helps

What about Politoed with Drizzle ability? Poliwag is still avaliable during the event, also maybe Sheer Force Feraligatr will help you?

Totodile is event pokemon and is much earlier avaliable in the game then before.

Edited by Sayia

So...

My new team is Feraligatr(But it really needs Egg Moves to be useful, so I maybe will switch with Kabuto/Carracosta/Armaldo,if avaliable early) -  Heliolisk(Sun Stone is in Kakori Village, is late game?If yes I would use an A-Raichu) - Pelliper(I can get one in old versions, but maybe Politoed) - Floatzel(But I think that  tympole is avaliable in olders versions, if is would be him) -  Liepard (Prankster OP) - Oricorio-Ghost(If I don't have a Pelliper)

But also I'm thinking if Bewear, Beartic, Qwilfish,Azumarill and Drampa would be good choices, and if I choose a starter, what starter would be great (or, at least, decent)?

Try get a Blastoise maybe (rainy dish is a thing), or if not Decudueye is always a good choice. 

You can also get Eevee pretty early now, so maybe Vaporeon, or Jolteon?

You can also go for the Lanturn or Mareanie (hard to get), if you looking for dual typing. 

Ok, I'm doing a monowater so I can definitely help you. Seismitoad is actually available little after you get to terajuma (midgame, maybe even a bit earlier). As for politoed, he would be great, but I don't know of any king's rock as of now. 

I would suggest a ludicolo, under the rain he's kinda the mvp, and tentacruel isn't bad either. I have to say though, Basculin is just amazing, and under rain he's kind of unstoppable. Swanna too actually surprised me, it can delete many threats. I would change seismitoad with Swampert (you find a mudkip a bit after him). Shiinotic also has rain dish, and can learn spore, so you may evaluate him instead of ludicolo to add some trickier pokemon (with fairy power). Hope this helped, if you have any other questions just ask 🙂