Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

With the release of deltarune chapter 1 I HAD to play undertale, and the music constantly kept reminding me of rejuvenation. Is any of undertale's music in the game, or in any way inspired it? 

Edit: Your profile pic is Kris...I see some connection.

19 minutes ago, ChrySo said:

With the release of deltarune chapter 1 I HAD to play undertale, and the music constantly kept reminding me of rejuvenation. Is any of undertale's music in the game, or in any way inspired it? 

There are some Undertale remix from GlitchxCity in Rejuvenation. 

5 hours ago, ChrySo said:

Specifically, the Goldenwood Cave uses GlitchXCity's remix of Waterfall, which uses the same motif as Undertale (the song) and Spear of Justice, to name a few. Jan hasn't been especially picky with what series the original song was from when it comes to using Glitch's work (FF7 has a piece in the game, and Sonic 06 used to, for further example), so I wouldn't be too surprised if one of her Octopath pieces wriggles its way into V11.

Also, the time doth draw ever nearer! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

On 11/7/2018 at 6:13 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

Specifically, the Goldenwood Cave uses GlitchXCity's remix of Waterfall, which uses the same motif as Undertale (the song) and Spear of Justice, to name a few. Jan hasn't been especially picky with what series the original song was from when it comes to using Glitch's work (FF7 has a piece in the game, and Sonic 06 used to, for further example), so I wouldn't be too surprised if one of her Octopath pieces wriggles its way into V11.

Also, the time doth draw ever nearer! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Almost there I can feel the tension . Oh yeah

This is a question for any of the developers: is there anything significantly new or changed in the story/game prior to the upcoming content? 

I want to do a new run, but I would like to wait if there is anything new that  will be changed in the upcoming update to get the new experience. 

If there are secrets related to this, feel free to ignore this question. 

Thank in advance.

4 hours ago, Scourge said:

This is a question for any of the developers: is there anything significantly new or changed in the story/game prior to the upcoming content? 

I want to do a new run, but I would like to wait if there is anything new that  will be changed in the upcoming update to get the new experience. 

If there are secrets related to this, feel free to ignore this question. 

Thank in advance.

i'm not one of the devs but you can see from the screenshots that at least one area has had a MAJOR revamp (Carotos Xen Base), and Kakori now has a safari zone

31 minutes ago, Zumi said:

So here's a little neat preview of a bonus wallpaper that'll be coming with V11's release, featuring a certain ice lady! The art for it is already done, but you guys won't get the wallpaper downloads until the update's out :^)

image.thumb.png.550b521553ecf3e124eef5352ef8d86c.png

Just a little longer, guys! Hope y'all are excited for the next version!

So Angie is back. Does she still have her Regice?

• Veterans
1 minute ago, ShadeStrider said:

So Angie is back. Does she still have her Regice?

Never said she was back! What you're saying is 100% based on assumption. Honestly I just wanted to make a wallpaper for her bc she's a pretty popular character, don't get the wrong idea.

...Or is there more to my reasoning? Who knows :^)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Never said she was back! What you're saying is 100% based on assumption. Honestly I just wanted to make a wallpaper for her bc she's a pretty popular character, don't get the wrong idea.

My poor deductive reasoning skills say otherwise. Everything the dev team has posted may be a hint to the future.

This hint was rather blatant. Or is there some deeper meaning?

• Veterans
1 minute ago, ShadeStrider said:

My poor deductive reasoning skills say otherwise. Everything the dev team has posted may be a hint to the future.

This hint was rather blatant. Or is there some deeper meaning?

I wrote it was a bonus wallpaper -- I already gave hints to the actual content of v11. Perhaps you're just reading into things too much?

2 minutes ago, Zumi said:

the next episode is called conflicting reunion and the art is someone who we haven't seen in a while. This character also revived and wants to go after us

20 minutes ago, wetvegan said:

the next episode is called conflicting reunion and the art is someone who we haven't seen in a while. This character also revived and wants to go after us

But its called “conflicting reunion”. This most likely means Nim. 

A reunion with Angie wouldn’t really be “conflicting”. Unless the main characters take into account that Angie was once a kind woman named Anju.

It could be evidence for or against my thesis.