Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

I'm wondering if there's going to be any special interaction with Angie and the Silvally the player can acquire, at least as an easter egg. It'd almost be like showing a hardcore fundamentalist that you're buddies with the test-tube baby son of their God and having physical proof of that friendship in the form of said son of God smiting your enemies.

I admit that when I got the magma stone, the first thing I did was put Silvally in the front of my party and try to thaw out Angie myself. I wanted to score relationship points with the cute crazy lady in the hope that I could bring her around to my side. Sadly she stayed put with no event to be had, but when she shows up again I hope she at least has some form of acknowledgement if the player has Silvally in their party.

10 hours ago, SoraBell said:

“RENunion” not Reunion. He gave it away guys. I imagine ren will be our surrogate dark type obstacle since this game as of now has no dark type gym leader since Deagan died 10years prior.

I thought it was just a misspelling. You’re telling me it’s just a really bad pun?

10 hours ago, SoraBell said:

Lady Angie is best girl 10/10, would betray the gang for her

I guess we're gonna face the crazy religious queen.

I really wanted a rematch to settle the score with her one and for all

9 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

BTW do think Angie's legendary pokemon is a dimensional rift Regice.

would make sense seeing as when she was anju she had a regice and as angie she has dimensional rift powers............... or................. what if angie pulls a dimensional rift aelita and she HERSELF becomes the dimensional regice o.o that would be a spooky thought

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

I thought it was just a misspelling. You’re telling me it’s just a really bad pun?

Or perhaps it's a hint. And honestly, Angie really could be v11 main girl and this is just a deflection from it. But that's just a theory, a game theory 😃

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

would make sense seeing as when she was anju she had a regice and as angie she has dimensional rift powers............... or................. what if angie pulls a dimensional rift aelita and she HERSELF becomes the dimensional regice o.o that would be a spooky thought

Nice, that could be she would like a Joten Jotenhiem (Ice giant) from Thor. Have you watched it that would be a cool reference don't you think?

1 hour ago, Sardines said:

But the next version is v11. How can v12 come after v10?

wut.thumb.jpg.025e1a09242d132fd98b58fd52d6de96.jpg

you do know 12 is higher than 10 right? it's obviously gonna come after 10, of course 11 happens in between because Jan isn't a developer of Windows.