Best Way to Build Mothim?

CodeCass

So I've always liked Mothim. Just such a weird little fella, but I dig him. So a friend traded me a male Burmy in-game last night, and after grinding to prep for Corey's gym, he finally evolved! So now I'm trying to think of a proper way to build him up for this game .

He's pretty standard fare at the moment as he's just evolved:

Mothim "Indrid" Lvl 20

Ability: Swarm

- Quiver Dance

- Protect

- Bug Bite

- Hidden Power (not sure type or how to check in Reborn)

I'm thinking maybe his eventual Confusion and Gust might be helpful in Corey's gym. Of course I've also got my female Meowsitc to help sweep, but I figured he could help a bit. 

I was curious how you guys and gals would build Mothim in Reborn to make him halfway a viable option in game, at least until I can track down a "better" bug?

Try

17 minutes ago, CodeCass said:

I'll keep that in mind if I can find one! 

You can get one from the lady in the Obsidia ward pokémon center for finding her son in South Obsidia.

1 hour ago, Faeborn said:

Try

You can get one from the lady in the Obsidia ward pokémon center for finding her son in South Obsidia.

Oh wow, a glance at the "On the Hunt" section shows I've missed a few at this point. I'll definitely grab a few up for sure. I appreciate the advice!