Bandwagon Hoooooooo: What do you think about me Edition.

Eternal Edge

You're probably the auth I know least about on Reborn, but I'll say what I can:

I'll start off with the typical: You seem like a cool, nice and friendly guy, I would not mind talking to you at any point and if that is the case hit me up with a PM, and when I see you on the Nightclub forum you seem like a guy who has a lot of interesting opinions.

Also, I have no idea how you managed to live without the internet for that long.

I can't last a DAY without it >>'

Oh and bonus points for the TTGL: continue to fight the power, Edge.

Double post up in this bitch.

You're the one auth (besides Mash and Hark, but I don't talk to them often) that I can relax around. I know you're always up for playin' around and junk. I also appreciate how you kinda try to look out for me whenever I might be doing something stupid. You're a bro, in every sense of the word.

(Once you get internet, I'll reinstall Windows on my shit, and we can WoW it up.)

I'll be honest, I've heard soooooo much crap about you it isn't even funny, But I am really glad I took that chance to get to know you because 60% of the chatting I see on the server is constant bashing on specific people so I go AFK a lot because quite frankly I don't think that should be happening but whatever.

On a side note, You're a really decent guy who has a lot of crap that happened to you in the past week or so and I kind of feel partially like it'd be my fault, Granted the really ironic timing that all of it happened.

You're genuine, But I do have a bit of advice...You need to not move on so fast and take time to learn things. I really think in a small sense you might be the "Rush to Success type of guy...I think you should take things by going with the flow.

All in all, You're a great guy with probably a tad bit of weight on your shoulders at this point, And I feel like you could easily shake it off if you really tried instead of thinking it's hopeless.

You're a moron, you know that? You doubt yourself when you honestly shouldn't and let your fear control what you do. It stagnates you when you could and should be doing so much more. I believe that if you stand up and move, you could be better than the pack of idiots surrounding you every day. Just try not to rush into things. Or out of things. You do that a lot. Take a step back to see what became of your situation and see how you've changed. And if you haven't changed and feel you need to, then do it.

Other than that, I don't have any problems with you. All the things people complain about and mark as annoying about you I see as a part of you. Doesn't mean they don't annoy me sometimes but nobody is without their bad aspects. You're not afraid to do what needs to be done (Around Reborn), you put yourself into everything you do and you're loyal like nobody's business and you have some pretty interesting opinions on, well, everything. Makes me feel bad for not texting you more xD One of these days, you're dragging your ass to Manhattan and we're wrecking shit.