Stop! Bandwagon Time!

Ringabel

I honestly don't know what to say about you.

You're random, you can be rather impolite and you tend to be rather lazy. I don't know the reason you joined Reborn, I don't know the reason why you act in an ignorant manner, etc.

I will say that you're not the WORST person here. You're not a bad person, and you act rather socially... but I just don't understand what it is you ever try to say.

Well, I'm not one to judge based on the little knowledge I have of you, so... I don't really like you or dislike you. You're just neutral, really. An unexplained blob.

Rate you?

2/10 would not bang.

In all seriousness, I honestly just don't get anything about you. You hardly open yourself to the community, you're always here and there making posts that are a little on the nonsensical side, but apart from that I know nothing about you. I think most of Reborn feels the same way.

I can appreciate that you try to get involved in the community. That's a lot more than you can say about a lot of people. Just try to..start lettin' us get to know you. You've been here since a little after I was banned, yet you still remain one of the few people that I don't know.

You're extremely random, and can get a little annoying. I find most things you say hard to understand due to them almost always being typed poorly. You can also be really rude at all the wrong times, I don't know if it's intentional or not. But despite all that, you have your good moments. Just try and think before you speak sometimes, or well, type in this case. :P