[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

I can't help by notice that Nicki keeps calling out different people as suspicious. That kind of behavior feels strange, and is increasing my own suspicion of her. She seems to be jumping between different tactics to try to defend herself despite not being in any immediate danger at the moment.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's weird for people to be all over Nicki just because she has been posting a lot. Could be mafia who are trying to push a townie up for lynching to improve their own odds a bit. Since it's only D2 it would be weird for Nicki to have major leads so why is it so odd that her posts aren't really contributing?

@Caimie

Not sure about that. Statistically speaking, mafia enter in the middle of bandwagons. As you said, the appear suspicious when they start one.

We're still waiting on 10 people to vote. Maybe after half of the remaining ones have voted, we'll be able to make a more informed opinion on the matter.

What's confusing me howerver is that @Eviora claims to find Nicki's behavior scummy but she doesn't yet vote for her.

Are you waiting for more solid evidence, Evi? 

As for compiled info, here's the voting total thus far.

* LYNCH VOTES *
Knightly (4): Knightly, (Venus1), (Nicki1), Nicki3, Paul, Bok
Nicki (4): Venus2, Dive, Nick
Venus (0): (Nicki2), 
Jace (1): Bean, 

There's still plenty of time left in the day. I'd like to see how Nicki responds. I will cast my vote later today.

By the way, Nick, your compiled info claims 4 people are voting for Nicki but only lists 3.

@Jace Stormkirk

That just seems like you're afraid to take the risk of giving a read imo.

@purplecicada

Like your thoughts on Jace, but not really sure what to feel about you not acting on your suspicions. Could you talk about it?

Also, I think you can defend yourself by talking about your posts and your stance thus far.

@Bok Choi

I don't really see how I'm protecting Knightly. I want him dead too, but not by this lynch. It's better for the vigilante to do so.

@Caimie

I'm not voting Nicki because she's been posting a lot. More like, I don't sense a hint of attempting to solve the game and there's more like a sense of just trying to fit in and all that.

I like her thoughts a bit recently from Jace, but still not enough for me to think well of her.

• Global Mods

But it's fun.

I don't see why I'm instantly labelled "scum" for changing my play style a little bit. It's fun to keep people on their toes and that's why I'm doing it. I don't see anything that's struck out to me in particular except for Jace and his behaviour. Like Evi, I'm waiting to see if he has anything to defend himself with. As for myself, the only thing I can say is that a lack of actual contributory posts doesn't necessarily mean anything. I'm waiting for things that stand out to me, just like everyone else is. It's not bringing harm for me to waffle on about other things now, is it?

@Jace Stormkirk

I don't exactly see your read on me. I mean, I see that you seem to be insinuating that I'm protecting specific people, but that's a far-fetched theory and I've already disproved that earlier.

@purplecicada

Yeah, but exactly where do you stand now? Exactly what do you think of Mr. Knightly, Eviora, Jace Stormkirk, and Venus?

Dive, I didn't say you were protecting Knightly. I was trying to say that Jace's argument only made sense if you were protecting Knightly, but I don't think you are because then you wouldn't suggest killing him at night.

Guest Sparkin'

Why are you waiting for someone to defend themselves when it's you who's about to get lynched and not them???

cause why not everyone claim a role and make this game very easy for town to win

this defeats the purpose of the game 

youhave not disproved anything dive but as i have already said it is only a half baked theory 

i cant poke holes when i have very little data

• Global Mods

Mr. Knightly just wants a free win. Could either give him what he wants or let him suffer.

Jace, I'm leaning scum but I just want to hear something satisfactory.

I did see Evi as town before but right now I'm not really sure. I did briefly mention why beforehand.

Sparks is being a pain as usual👀 He's the only one, besides Knightly, who has claimed anything iirc. So I guess that's something.

I do not feel comfortable with claiming so early on, Caimie.

Guest Sparkin'

easy for town to win, you say...

We have 3 players, who are town, who think that have the same role. Adding to that we have 4 mafias who can claim the same role, 1 third party whose only choice is to side with mafia now and another which we don't know their intentions that can ruin town's game with their matchmaking.

This ain't ez at all, yo

@Jace Stormkirk

Smh on how quoting seems so inconsistent to me.

I don't know what you mean by first line. No one's claiming anything.

It's your theory but, here's things I'd like to ask,

(1) What reason do I have to protect Knightly?

(2) How am I protecting Knightly when I'm urging Mondo to kill him?

Guest Sparkin'

I have some thoughts about that, but I’ll save them until Dive gets a chance to answer.

Edited by Sparkin'