[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

I liek lists, but this gonna be badly formatted because ow phones.

Towniest to Mafia-est

Me, Nick, Dive, Lykos, Evi, Jace, Andracass, Corso, Bean, Lia, Candy.

So I should explain this.

Nick and Dive has especially been pretty active in hunting for mad, so self-explanatory.

Lykos and Evi have been less active than Nick and Dive, but nonetheless been contributing. Lykos also just always looks town to me 

I don't really have a read on Jace or Andracass. On one hand, Cass defended Nicki pretty hard, but her reasons are strong and well explained. Jace not sure about, because he had a weird brief argument with Dive, and abstained, but fell pretty silent later in the day.

Corso has been quiet, and he abstained, so maybe he's laying low or just not confident in the decisions being made.

Bean is bean, and I've never seen him be Maf, so idk.

Lia voting Nicki and then abstaining sets off alarm bells in my head, but it's possible she was just convinced of Nicki's innocence by Cass's arguments.

And Candy mainly for reasons already listed above. 

Hopefully I'm not wrong.

Also just a side note now that I think about it: There are more visiting roles that don't kill on the maf side more than the town side now, so statistically speaking, since we know Cass visited the loudmouth without killing them, she's more likely to be Maf than town.

I'll cast my vote later in the day since the day just started.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohoho~ i knew I'd come off scummy for wholeheartedly believing Nicki to be town (I mean i had no reason to doubt her sincerity since she only got on Venus' radar due to her thinking of Not helping Knightly much like I did. I'm town so I expected her to be another town thinking the same way as me lul

As for solving the game, I prefer to have fun than win lel so I made a promise to Knightly that I'd vote for him if he joked for jesters should be jokesters or they not doing their job. He made gud jokes, about 3 of them for me, hence I granted the jester with freedom at death~

Here is my list:

Townies: Myself, Nick, Evi, Dive. 

Probably townies: Lia, Cass, Bok, Caimie

Probably mafia/third party: Jace, Candy, Corso, Soso

Mafia: Paul

I only put Paul in the "mafia" section because is so strange that he voted for Knightly at the end of the day, i can agree that Candy could be mafia too, but i don't know this time i feel like that Paul is mafia, i'm not so sure about Candy. Also i'm looking forward for what Cass has to say about what happened last night.

[Eliminate] Paul25

If you can prove me that Paul isn't mafia, well i will change my vote asap. 

Uh it seems I still have to learn the art of scumhunting not that I expect anything great from this unown mind

Ok my list:

Town
Dive

Eviora

Nick

Likely town

Andracass

Caimie
Bok Choi

Neutral

Jace

Paul

Suspicious

Bean

Lykos

Lía
Candy

Town and Likely town are pretty obvious, I'm not sure about Jace and Paul (Jace was mafia in the last 2 or 3 games if I'm not wrong); however I'm suspicious of Bean because he has drastically changed his behaviour with his last rational posts; Lykos and Lía have been very inactive in this game, so much that I keep forgetting Lykos is in the game and I wonder if we can trust her claim; and I must admit that if Purps was mafia Candy can totally be in her faction.

Tl;dr it's between Lykos and Candy for me, but splitting our votes helps mafia, does it?

[Eliminate] Candy

Very interesting, @andracass. You visited Byakuya last night. That means you have a role capable of visiting. At this point, that means you can only be Kyoko, Toko, Junko, or Celeste. I wonder what your thoughts are about that. By the way, since you visited Byakuya, why don't you tell us who they are?

corso i was mafia in witches court but town in the game with the kings court i was town (cant remember name)

i need to apologize to dive for doubting him but i would rather stay on the safe side then blindly follow someone 

Last day i wasn't so active because happened some things and i wasn't in the right mood to read and post. Anyway i only vote Paul because of what he did last day and also i think he's mafia. Like i wrote i think that Candy could be mafia, but i'm not so sure. 

Also Corso you weren't so active last day too 👀

Well Andracass voted me last time (and if the bw continues, I'll be revealed as town), so I have my suspicion on them. Moreover, her "trap" had been designed to make someone look like mafia, hence she might have just been looking to frame someone.

35 minutes ago, Eviora said:

@andracassSince you visited Byakuya, why don't you tell us who they are?

3/4 she'll flip appearing town.

(1/4 she flips appearing Loudmouth, which I would find funny)

18 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Also, if someone happens to be Sakura, you should *absolutely* roleclaim. It's possible our dead Sakura is actually Junko.

We'll know tomorrow for sure, if that's indeed the case.

Oh and lemme say one more thing in my defense... y'all who have been mafia with me should remember that my strategy is to not defend a mafia member if they're far too into the bw to be rescued. Why would I defend Nicki till the last second this time if I'm mafia? :venus_shrug:

I don't have an issue in dying but I'll be more useful to town if I live a lil more

If it's Junko, then she chose Sakura by accident. 

From the times I've played as mafia, I remember there's a chat in which the mafia members submit their actions, and it's visible from all members.

Therefore, they need only see whom Junko chose to impersonate, and attack them.

So tomorrow, we might see a "second Sakura" dead on our doorstep.

As for Cass, it's unlikely she's Junko. It only applies to 2 cases

1. She chose Knightly as her disguise on N1 and had to choose another

2. She chose Venus as her disguise on N1, and they decided to kill him, so she needed another.

@NickCrash It seems to me that your logic is flawed on both of those matters. For one, I see nothing in Junko's role description that requires her to maintain a single costume until that player dies. As far as I can tell, she can switch every night as she pleases. As for Sakura, if Junko did impersonate her, the mafia would indeed know her role, but I don't think Sakura is a particularly high value target. The mafia would probably want to kill someone more dangerous than her. After all, Sakura's role is basically to lay down her own life for someone more valuable to the town.

@andracass I noticed you didn't answer my question. Also, what made you think Nicki is Monokuma? I also recall you later decided to trust her about being Mondo, which she wasn't. The fact that you bring up your previous stance as a sort of "told ya so" after making that mistake seems incredibly strange to me.

Also, guys, I don't understand the bandwagon on Candy. Please explain why you feel she's mafia.

• Veterans

@Eviora I'm not necessarily bringing it up as a "told you so", I'm bringing it up as a "if I'm mafia then this would be really stupid". 

My reasoning behind her being Monokuma was pretty much a hunch- I figured she roleblocked me because she felt I was annoying. I didn't particularly want her dead right away, and I figured that if she was lying then there'd always be today to kill her.

As for Candy, she keeps saying she's town constantly. I'm betting that Kyoko would be able to verify this, hence I'm pinning Candy as Mukuro. She's also been fairly unhelpful and quickly jumped on the "lynch knightly" train.

I'll ask Byakuya if I can reveal them.