• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Eviora

This is certainly a possibility.

However, that would mean the vig shot Venus, who was the most townie of the sort.

I find that unlikely.

Still, the vigilante should not reveal that and themselves in the process.

This also means that the cop would be completely useless with 1 townie appearing maf, and 1 maf appearing townie

It's a less-likely scenario that's actually the worst one possible.

@andracass

I feel this is not going to end well.

No, I have not. Does it include a situation similar to the one here?

Share your thoughts with us.

Also, you know what Bean?
That's a great idea.

[Unvote] Paul

[Eliminate] Corso

12 minutes ago, andracass said:

@NickCrash You actually quoted Junko. I got a good laugh out of it.

Did that happen now, during the questioning, or at some point in the past?

Now I'm really curious as to what I quoted. 

You know what, it really is funny.

> Tries to convince people he's not Junko

> Quotes Junko

11 minutes ago, Psychic Sheep said:

beanus could have been a mafia and bussed heavily

That's incredibly sane of you.

At the same time it isn't. Would you be the ultra-instinct vigilante that bets on that?

• Veterans

I'm gonna hide this in a spoiler. Since it's a spoiler.

Spoiler

When you corner Junko at the end of the game, she kind of dissolves into a panicky mess and talks about how you don't have evidence, don't have proof, and "that's not an argument".

@NickCrash, first off, I am a townie.

Assured that I won't flip out as mafia, I won't. Don't know why people never trust me. However, I can't disclose my role for there is a compulsion about it. Not a great compulsion though but I'm disinclined to rc.

Given that I die 2day, I suggest that you and other townies can conclude a thing or two by looking at the votals.

Unvote: Myself

Vote: Corso

Also, it'd be good for us to have a tie between me and Corso. At least, that won't be a complete mislynch.

Thank you Bean!

wow im really impressed that Bean had a change and is actually contributing, love you B-bean sama 😩

it appears that im failing to read Nick, but Alaris makes a good point, Nick is contributing less than he does in other games, but is that enough to confirm he's mafia?

I'm not sure who to vote since i havent read the  previous posts, but i see that Paul and Corso are on the suspicious list so i'll keep and eye on Corso and [Unvote] NickCreash and [Vote] Paul

I-i dont know what you're talking about

Why both? are we certain that Corso is mafia? 🤔...looking back at his last posts, mhm i can see why you'd want him lynched, i am not really convinced though.

i will vote Corso but if he flips town, i know who's my next target

[Unvote] Paul and [Vote] Corso

Is nobody scared we're lynching two towns?

Im even less sure about Corso than I am about Paul, so why are we taking this chance when the cop is still alive and their identity is still hidden? Couldn't they check Corso tonight so we can be sure? 

I clearly see Nick and Bean are eager to lynch me, and for some reason Nick seems to ingore the fact that Bean has given almost no contribution except OMGUS'ing me yesterday (previous day phase) because I noticed his new playstile and proposing this strategy which could doom town to defeat if we get two townies and almost guarantees a mislynch even if we find a maf. Yet, I'm the "sheepish" one.

And let's not forget that Lykos is in the game, even though I'm not sure he's made 2 posts today.

Now, I don't know if we have 2 or 3 enemies to find, but my suspects are Bean, Lykos, Amine, Paul; Nick has been actively trying to scumhunt, maybe Bean has noticed that he's getting fixated on me (or maybe he provoked it with his IMGUS move yesterday) and used this to his advantage.

@Bok Choi

It's not that many people we can scumread now.

Lynching both Paul and Corso will get at least 1 mafia. In my opinion, it will get both.

Your reliance on the cop makes me think you might have something to gain from not lynching them both.

It's an umbrella lynch with 2 possible suspects. Do you have reasons to protect either of them?

The cop is going to prove much more useful tomorrow, because 1 mafia appears townie, and another can frame someone. 

If they have info about a "mafia" report tomorrow, it's more likely they've found the mafia than they chose the framed target.

Welp i'm sorry for that, i don't have so much to say, but yes i only did 2 posts Corso (well 3 with this one) and there are still 3 enemies to find. 

Anyway i don't think that we are lynching two townies, but at least i think that one mafia will die at the end of this day. 

What you said about me makes me think more and more that you're mafia Corso, don't worry it's just a feeling, nothing certain.

Cbq03FM.jpg

This is a message directed to the Vigilante.
My name is Alter Ego. Nice to meet you. 
The mafia already know who I am. It's only fair that you know too.
Divergent was indeed Sayaka. Jace was actually Junko.
If Cass knew who I was, she might not have decided to push for me.
I request you keep me alive, as I am not a threat to town.
My reads are as accurate as I can make them. Stealing the spotlight is what I like doing.
If you don't heed my plea and still decide to kill me, know that I don't blame you.
Yet, since both my lovebirdies are conf. town, I believe that's where my allegiance lies.
I provide you Corso, Bok, and Sheep as the prospective targets.
Good Luck!