[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both of your lovebirds are confirmed town? The only people who are completely confirmed town (and still alive) right now are Lia and Cass. Are you saying they're the lovebirds?

It would be kinda funny if you just happened to choose Byakuya and Toko.

Why did you previously claim Sayaka, Nick?

Votals Day 4

Paul25 (6) – Lykoshand, Eviora, Walpurgis, Corso, Bok Choi, Andracass

Corso (5) – NickCrash, Psychic Bean Sheep, Paul25, Bam the 25th  

It was a very close fight. But at the end, Leon was chosen to be the most likely suspect. He was thrown into the dungeon together with Hifumi. Did they choose right? The fight against despair is getting so much harder. What is right and what isn't right? Maybe we'll never know... No, we have to fight on, in the name of hope!

Paul25 was thrown in the dungeon. He was Leon Kuwata.

Night 4 has begun! The story is the same, you have 24 hours to send in Night actions.

Day 5 begins!

This is the climax, warriors of hope! It has been nearly a week since you've been here and it's been full of death and despair. Is it time to end this? I don't know, but your fallen companions would want you to press on!

Meanwhile, while you wander along the hallways, you find the body of Toko and the thoroughly destroyed laptop of Alter Ego..... huh.

Andracass is dead. She was Toko Fukawa.

NickCrash is dead. He was Alter Ego.

You have 52 hours to discuss your next move.

Ooof it looks like it's five town against 2 maf now, and I really don't know what to do. Most suspicious seems to be Bean and Corso, but Amine seems concerning quiet. What do y'all think?

Mayor Evi, guide us to victory pls

8 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Anyway i will vote for Corso, i don't have to explain why. 

Insert laugh gif

Seriously I don't understand why you're voting for me considering that yesterday you said "it's just a feeling, nothing certain".

[Eliminate] Bean

Lykos is suspect #2 

Oh well i'm sure that i'm not wrong about that feeling. But it's not just from the last day that i suspect you anyway. Also seeing that i'm your suspect #2, makes me think that i'm voting the right person. 

Btw it seems that Nick wasn't lie about his role.

It's unfortunate that Nick was telling the truth. If he had been mafia, he would have changed his disguise so he would reveal one of our roles on death. The upside is that we now know Junko Enoshima is dead. No more worrying about fakes corpses.

Now I have a fun question, and I'd like you all to answer it. Why does everyone seem to trust me so much? I lied by claiming I thought I was Sayaka. You know that because now Byakuya, Hiro, and Sayaka are dead. No one called me out on that. I have no idea why. All of you, explain yourselves.

We can asume that mafia was who killed Andracass, confirmed townie. They also would want to avoid killing Nick since that would have revealed Junko had indeed already died, but I wonder why would the vigilante target Nick. 

Psychic Bean Sheep -  Nick said he was a potential suspect but I don't think he would've targeted nick just because of that.

Corso - Nick wanted to lynch him.

Lykoshand - I'm 99% sure it wasn't Lykos

Bam the 25th  - I don't have enough info to make a read 

Eviora  - colaborated a lot  

Bok Choi - proposed to lynch Paul and investigate Corso

Walpurgis - confirmed Byakuya

The remaining roles are Celestia, Mukuro, Mondo, Byakuya, Kyoko, Kiyotaka and Makoto.
My bet is that if what we know is true either Bok and Corso or Bok and Bean are mafia. If Kyoko - the cop - has any additional info pls share (even though both remaining blackened have abilities that interfer with the cop's ability to see someone's alignment), but I'm going to go for Bok today.

[Eliminate] Bok Choi

Idk I guess you're just a trustworthy person, Evi. Nevermind the fact I didn't notice until just now.

Lykos what do you mean it's funny? I was just torn between voting Bean or Corso and asked what you think.

Granted, I made a whole load of mistakes and misreads, Lia, but I'm trying my best T_T

I've looked back at previous votes, and IMO Corso's votes seems a lot more maf leaning than Bean's votes.

I second the request for the cop to share potential info. Hopefully you can shed some light on things.

[Eliminate] Corso

It's because you're funny, Bok =P 

I trust you Evi because at my eyes you're 100% town even if no one proved it, but you have convinced us of your innocence, so we don't need proof about you. 

something to note but nick could be junko

he could have targetted jace on the night he died and decided to keep the role 

although its rather unlikely

anyhow

given how he flipped

I dont think that his claim that his lovers are confirmed town is to be completely believed 

if the lovers are the remaining mafia then they can easily reveal it and thus gain town's trust