[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

Guest Sparkin'

idk I get you want the vigilante to kill me but couldn't you vote me and ask the vig to kill Nicki instead?

I like the sound of this.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@andracass Not sure why this matters but Jace said he was role-blocked. I guess the othe rthing to consider guys is that maybe (not saying this is the case just spit-balling) Nick and Dive are both mafia. This would of course by a dangerous combo. They have been working together well and perhaps this was their plan to kill the jester via vig and convince everyone with their combined persuasive arguments to kill Nicki or whoever seemed the most suspicious today. idk just an idea

• Veterans

@Mr. Knightly I'm curious who the other person is. Only two players can be roleblocked, and one of the roleblockers is Monokuma, so if someone else was roleblocked I'd be less inclined to consider them mafia.

I feel this is a better strategy to pursue rather than aimlessly throwing suspicions around.

@Venus I know and perhaps they are innocent but they both decided to join you. They are also the only two to join you but perhaps the other mafia are busy atm. Also they have brought enough evidence against her it would be hard to suspect others who vote her even if she is town.

@andracass I see what you mean. The accusations so far are not just random though. Nicki is suspected because she is acting in a way that is not like her normal style. However in her defense not a lot of people have defended her. Perhaps if she is mafia instead of outright defending her, the other mafia are trying to move suspicion (aka Jace accusing Dive).  Once again though you would think if he was mafia he would have voted me trying to get the heat off his team member.

• Global Mods

Honestly this is like a really easy lynch shall I just claim jester right now and have people back off

Even if I were mafia, I wouldn't want my teammates to defend me.

Guest Sparkin'

Saying that you'll claim Jester to free yourself from the votes while a Jester has claimed. This can only mean that claiming a town role will do you no good, which is what a mafia thinks when they think that they won't win by claiming another player's role.

- @LykosHand and @Hypurr

May I have your help at voting Nicki?

Seeing as Nicki probably is mafia I don't blame you anyone for voting her but I would like to ask to not get shot tonight. After all instead of trying to confound the town and possibly causing an innocent to get killed I caused a possible mafia member to be found out. I would like to request votes on me instead and have the vig shoot her or at least wait to shoot me. I don't see the harm in either of these options. You are men ahead either way. Especially considering that be because of my help I may become a mafia bullet sponge. Just consider this please @NickCrash @Mazino Divergent

Edited by Mr. Knightly

Guest Sparkin'

Perhaps it would be better to shoot a possible mafia than a confirmed jester, but I'm not the one to make the choice regarding this.

1 minute ago, Venus said:

Perhaps it would be better to shoot a possible mafia than a confirmed jester, but I'm not the one to make the choice regarding this.

Venus pls, at this point there's statistically (aka le simple mafs) more chance for vigilante to kill a townie than mafia, if we lynch Nicki and ask him to random shoot.

Guest Sparkin'

It doesn't have to be random, Candy. After Nicki flips, Mondo will have enough information to choose a target based on her alignment and the players behaviour today.

RNG is soooooo Season 2.

The difference is in information. If we lynch Nicki, we will instantly know what she is, and thus we can select our night actions with better confidence in what's going on, as we'll know (or at least have a good idea) of what the alignment of each person voting for her or for Knightly is. Theoretically speaking, an ultra-instinct Vig doesn't even need to shoot Knightly during the night and try to get another maf, even if eliminating the jester would be their safer bet. 

I'll second @andracass's question. I wasn't roleblocked, meaning the doctor-roleblocker wasn't on me. It's good to know who was, since now we don't know if it was Alistair or the Monokuma the one on Jace.

Judging by Alistair's usual playstyle, he wouldn't protect the [protagonist], given mafia already expect that, but would try to find out the next most probable target and go for them. If I can make a statistical guess, one of the following should have been roleblocked/protected:
@LykosHand, @Walpurgis or he really went for Jace, and someone else was blocked by Monokuma.

"I'll take a look at the mafia games tomorrow, I feel too tired today." And I come back to find 5-6 whole new pages. I feel totally unable to focus enough to properly read trough everything buttttttttttt I have taken a look at what's going on and
1. Why are you lynching Knightly? I think this has already been brought up but wasting a lynch on him is detrimental to the town and him directly asking for it totally defeats the purpose of the jester role. I don't think he deserves the win.

2. As I said I havent properly read through everything, but I don't feel Nicki is particularly scummy. Yes, there are some things in the way she's acting that are normally an sign of being mafia, but I personally would see that more as awkwardness/lack of confidence and even boredom. I would need to read everything to be totally sure of this, though.

3. @Eviora I have nothing to say about that claim. I don't think clarifying helps the town as much as it can help the mafia. Mafia doesn't have any interest in getting near any role that sees themselves as Sayaka, including the own Sayaka.

6 minutes ago, Venus said:

It doesn't have to be random, Candy. After Nicki flips, Mondo will have enough information to choose a target based on her alignment and the players behaviour today.

RNG is soooooo Season 2.

😒 if Nicki is mafia, then peepos who chose to defend her will be targeted- but 1. she didn't say anything suspicious, 2. if she seemed more active that's cause she was reaccing to knightly's interestong choice to reveal himself as jester + having a huuhu genka with you, 3. townies dun know whether she is or is not mafia, so might have mildly defended her because of mentioned reasons 1 and 2 (like me). If ma boi vigilante kills me for instance, they'll have kill'd a townie :venus_shrug:

if Nicki is town, then peepos who chose to attacc her will be targeted, but again, the peepos who were attaccing her were Dive (who scumreads a lot, and can be wrong), Nick (who thinks she is mafia due to changing her play style - which I addressed in point 2 above), you (who thinks our approach to Knightly was wrong) and sum others who dun know who else to lynch. some voters may be mafia pretending to be town, but from what I see most look townie as of now.

Still some who haven't placed their votes might be mafia triene to lie low and hoping for Nicki to get eliminated so they can plot for a sweet night kill.

Then, I wonder, who would Mondo kill? and would he get lucky and make the correct choice?

Sum peepos like Venus-kun saying Knightly gotta go and those who hesitated to lynch him are scummy, vs. sum peepos like Lia-chan saying lynching Knightly es a wasted lynch 🤔

@LykosHand Yeah sorry about all that, it is hard to read it all 😛

@Walpurgis Imo the purpose of the jester is to spice things up which I believe I have done equitably. I see no reason why the jester can't try to help town and still be hung. Why wouldn't this be a valid strategy? smh

@Corso @andracass @Caimie @Hypurr @Eviora  I urge those of you who haven't voted to read the posts and decide who you think it would be best to vote. I understand why some people do not want to vote me and I won't blame you for not voting me as well but I see no reason why a jester can't help town and win. Instead of trying to trick you guys and probably causing the death of an innocent, I gave you info and helped you hunt for mafia. Isn't that better? 

Edited by Mr. Knightly