[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like I said before, I can still be wrong. Most of what I said is based on my own hunch, something you can try to disprove and break it open, but mostly that happens a bit later than necessarily so. If Nicki does flip as mafia, am I becoming a direct suspect for defending what I'm trying to believe? Is it because I am being particularly nonchalant about things around the 10 pages of content? Or is it because you truly think I'm a fellow mafia for doing a foolish move?

Believe what you want. since I couldn't care less either way. Besides, acting towny doesn't guarantee innocence. Thus, my vote remains on the apologetic Jester.

And Nicki, you are about to die in few hours. Put in some effort in defending yourself at least. Simply claiming a dangerous role won't make them hesitate, unless you're just going to throw that away and raise your hands up.

I abstained becuse I don't find Purps particularly suspicious: the bandwagon started because she and Candy were the first players who didn't want to let Knightly win so easily; then people started voting for her while most of them basically agreed with them about the Jester.
I'm not escaping anything, in my opinion we're not going to lynch a mafia at the moment.

BUT, if sudden changes in playstiles are so important, I'd like you to notice what I think is Bean's first "almost" normal post in mafia history (page 9)

Guest Sparkin'

A "What if I'm Mondo" doesn't count as a claim. You're just saying a supposition, not claiming.

Besides, if Nicki is playing like she normally does this game, then that is all the more reason to suspect her. And that's because in most of the games that she's played here, she was mafia.

Venus pls statistics dictate that you can't continue being mafia forever :venus_shrug:

Idk whether Nicki es maf but I rather be sure I'm not lynching a townie by mistake 

Guest Sparkin'

Didn't you say that this was a weird way for her to play earlier?

Nope.

Venus pls statistics dictate that you can't continue being mafia forever :venus_shrug:

Idk whether Nicki es maf but I rather be sure I'm not lynching a townie by mistake 

That's not the point. If she were acting different than usual, then I'm sure that she'd be a townie.

Normally, it would make sense not to shoot on the first night, but we had a day phase before that. It offered some opportunity to learn about others. Still, not shooting is an acceptable strategy. Can you confirm that's what you did? I noticed you've been answering questions with questions or hypotheticals.

Guest Sparkin'
5 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

I haven't used my night action yet. I didn't pick up much about suspicious people, so I chose not to shoot.

EDIT: Pretty sure you've said that you suspected Jace and Eviora before.

Edited by Sparkin'

Guest Sparkin'
2 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

I'm p sure the only person I suspected was Evi, but not enough to shoot her. Jace is a new scumlean.

Why not enough?

I have mixed feelings about Nicki's claim. On one hand, vigilante is a valuable role I would rather not lose. On the other hand, Nicki is fully aware of that, and she's also aware that even if she's lying, for the same reason, the real Mondo can't contradict her. Even if Nicki is Mondo and we don't lynch her, she'll have a huge target on her head. So in the event that we unvote her and she somehow survives the night without Sakura's protection, I'd say that would again suggest she's mafia. Therefore, given the circumstances, I intend to stick with my current vote. This roleclaim just seems a little bit too convenient.