[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I assume that by "the loudmouth" you mean Toko. Before, I mentioned Andracass must be either Kyoko, Toko, Junko, or Celeste. Since half those roles are mafia, I'm trying to determine which it is, and she just practically roleclaimed Toko without me asking. Obviously, I put two and two together.

For one, Byakuya is town, and I'd like to figure out who my allies are. Also, if Byakuya were to confirm they're talking to Toko, then I would have concrete reason to believe Andra's claim.

@Eviora

I never said she needs to change targets. She doesn't have to, unless at risk of being revealed. Bear in mind that investigative results show alignment, not role.

It would put Junko into more unnecessary risk of being followed or visiting the Loudmouth to visit more people than necessary.

The Bodyguard kills one mafia player, which is enough reason to dispose of them first, if they know their identity.

It's naive to think they'd go for a possibly protected target first, and risk losing one of their own. Keeping their numbers safe is priority.

As for the Loudmouth, their power lies in anonymity. If they can fish out the mafia member who killed them, then they've been more than useful.

@andracass

What role did the person you visited N1 claim?

@Walpurgis 

I second that proposal. If there is another person claiming Toko, then they'd better do it now.

@andracass Don't tell the name of Byakuya or let Byakuya claim.

I honestly don't believe Candy. Literally all they've done since the start of the day is defend themself and shade Andracass for no good reasons without voting them. Such behavior is characteristic of mafia. Additionally, they seem to claim that they're Hifumi, but beating around the bush for it; they're probably fishing for claiming it, but can't because they'd be counterclaimed if they did so.

Well Hifumi ain't a role that's useful alive, so idt if there were another Hifumi, they'd not counterclaim. If I were to choose as mafia, I'd have chosen something like nicki's mondo claim since that's one the real mondo wouldn't counter claim