[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

I already told y'all why I defended Nicki (being myself town also told I'm maf by Venus on the ground of not wanting to lynch Knightly at first), I also told y'all that my strategy when mafia is not to rescue a fellow member when they're way too far to rescue (which ain't what I did with Nicki), and p much role claimed. What else do you want me to do fam? 🤔 I did nothing during the night phases and also received nothing afaik.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But now es playtime~

I chose a peepo who satisfies the following claims:

1. From what I saw is hi on suspect lists

2. Es smaht

3. Es lovely 😏🌹

The winner wins an absolute massive extreme amount of...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Nothing

Spoiler

When will I ever get the jester role? Lul

Barking up the wrong tree Lykos.

I fell for Nicki's trap viz. that roleclaim yesterday which I forgot to mention earlier. You may point it as weird as to why I voted Knightly in the end, as I have mentioned already it was an attempt to rescue her from the lynch. Although, it appears weird.

Ironically because of the tie, she flipped out as mafia and Knightly won, consequently I becoming a suspect.

Nothing more to say. 

Candy might be a townie, but I'm too fearful to follow the same trend which I pursued last day. That could be a potential trap once again.

9 hours ago, Candy said:

I already told y'all why I defended Nicki (being myself town also told I'm maf by Venus on the ground of not wanting to lynch Knightly at first), I also told y'all that my strategy when mafia is not to rescue a fellow member when they're way too far to rescue (which ain't what I did with Nicki), and p much role claimed. What else do you want me to do fam? 🤔 I did nothing during the night phases and also received nothing afaik.

Your reasons for defending Nicki are unconvincing while your strategy as a mafia is something you did; you attempted to save Nicki right from the start before the wagon on her gained traction by straight out defending her from the start.

Your behavior right now is far different from what I've seen of you as town. If you really are town, you'd have scumhunted or attempted to do something to help town by not only defending yourself, but instead looking for actual scum. You never did that, even with the votes on you.

4 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Barking up the wrong tree Lykos.

I fell for Nicki's trap viz. that roleclaim yesterday which I forgot to mention earlier. You may point it as weird as to why I voted Knightly in the end, as I have mentioned already it was an attempt to rescue her from the lynch. Although, it appears weird.

Ironically because of the tie, she flipped out as mafia and Knightly won, consequently I becoming a suspect.

Nothing more to say. 

Candy might be a townie, but I'm too fearful to follow the same trend which I pursued last day. That could be a potential trap once again.

Why did you attempt to rescue her from the lynch? Looking at the votals, you couldn't really have saved Nicki, I believe.

What do you mean by bolded portion? I don't understand it.

Also, who do you think is mafia?

If you're asking Paul to claim, then I won't allow it. Claims should only be made as an act of self-preservation or if there's good information to be given. Claiming not for those reasons will only lead for PRs to be open in the coming nights and that's not beneficial for town.

Nothing's happened really to change my mind much, and Cass's roleclaim is going undisputed so

[Eliminate] Candy

I would suggest to Kyoko to look at Paul or Lia this night, but up to you.

@Mazino Divergent

That's some strong wording you're using there. Are you trying to intimidate moi?

I am not asking Paul to do anything. In fact, I was addressing Candy. Right now she appears scummy and is probably going to be lynched.

In case she is who she claims to be, I'd rather learn Paul's role (or yours), but that of course is my personal take on the issue. 

Besides, sometimes questions have more intentions than simply receiving a specific clarifying answer, don't they?

@Bok Choi what exactly makes you suspect Lia?

@NickCrash I said this yesterday when I shared my list. To me, Lia voting Nicki and then taking her vote off nearly immediately afterwards made me a little but suspicious. It could just be that she was convinced by Cass's arguments for Nicki, but it just doesn't sit right with me.

No, not really any since then. My thoughts haven't really been changed, except that Cass is most likely town at this point. Which is why voting Candy and looking into Lia/Paul is probably the best choice based on the stuff I've seen. I also realized I forgot to put Paul on my list whoops but he goes around scummier than Corso but less suspicious than Lia.

@Mazino Divergent i am not trying to be anti town its jut i play these games for fun not to win so when everybody starts to role claim it takes all the fun out of it for me

as for candy the role claim is uncontested so town 

paul might be mafia cause his post are kinda shady to me

bok is either town trying to help or a mafia trying to coax the investigator to investigate someone that they plan on making look guilty

@Jace Stormkirk I know. I understand that you don't like roleclaims to take away the fun of the game and I share the same sentiments.

However, you're voting for Eviora, someone who voted for Nicki. Of course, there's the possibility that she bussed Nicki, but I don't think she did, given the timing of her vote and her conviction. Even if the possibility exists, right now, we should focus on the ones who defended Nicki.

FWIW Candy's uncontested claim is making me uncertain, but I'm still willing to pursue this lynch as I think it's in the best of interests, especially if Candy were mafia which her actions have shown to me, but if not, it still provides us information and reduces the number of suspects for us.

I urge Mondo to abstain from shooting tonight unless if the possibility of town!Candy revealing a wolf/scum happens.