[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

''Why did you attempt to rescue her from the lynch? Looking at the votals, you couldn't really have saved Nicki, I believe.

What do you mean by bolded portion? I don't understand it.

Also, who do you think is mafia?''

I believed Nicki's roleclaim to be a true role claim. Besides I didn't pay attention to whether it would be a tie or not. I overlooked the vote countings done at that time or If not then I forgot to count the votes myself.

I meant that Candy's role claim could be a trap again and may lead to serious repercussions on town aligned players.

Better I should stick to the vote.

🤔

Jace Stormkirk and Lia may be the other potential mafs. I just have my gut feeling upon them. 

Alright, I will be ready to role claim given that Candy flips out as innocent.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Votals
Candy – Paul25, Corso, Andracass, NickCrash (Mayor), Bok Choi, Mazino Divergent
Paul25 – Lykoshand
Eviora – Jace Stormkirk
Jace Stormkirk – Eviora

Not voting: Psychic Bean Sheep, Caimie, Walpurgis, Candy.

@CaimieYou should vote or else you will have to be replaced! You have about 4 hours left.

Edited by L'Belle

@andracass True. I hope that the real Hifumi didn't claim to protect themselves.

@Paul25 @Corso @NickCrash @Bok Choi @LykosHand @Jace Stormkirk @Eviora @Psychic Sheep @Caimie @Walpurgis

If you're Mondo, don't shoot anyone tonight unless if Candy is actually Hifumi and reveals Mafia. 

I thought I had voted already

Jace initially seemed shifty but after your questioning he seemed a bit okay

so I think corso should be looked into for saying i became rational

[ELIMINATE] CORSO

Day 3 END!
Candy (7) – Paul25, Corso, Andracass, NickCrash (Mayor), Bok Choi, Mazino Divergent
Paul25 (1) – Lykoshand
Eviora (1) – Jace Stormkirk
Jace Stormkirk (1) – Eviora

Corso (1) - Psychic Bean Sheep

@Walpurgis, you get an inactivity point! Don't let it happen again! 

@Caimie, Sorry but you are going to have to be replaced. This is your second inactivity point.

The group didn't have much trouble deciding a killer. Hifumi was quickly appointed as the killer. However, since Monokuma was gone, he couldn't very well be executed, as the mastermind kept themself hidden... so instead of an execution, he was thrown into a room, with his hands, feet and mouth taped. He would get food and everything, but he wouldn't be allowed among the rest of the group again. Was this really the right choice though? 

Before Hifumi's mouth was taped, he yelled out: "Walpurgis is Byakuya Togami!"

Candy was voted Guilty. She was Hifumi Yamada.

It's time for another Night. You know the drill, 24 hours to send actions, and I will also be looking for a replacement of Caimie.

Day 4, BEGIN!

The sun rose, on yet another day of Ddddddanganronpa! The students were all quietly sleeping in their dorms, but something seems to have happened tonight. Something.. big.

When everyone gathered in the dining hall, everyone was there... except Sayaka? Where could she have gone. After some searching, they found her dead body in her room. Strangely, nearby, there was also a Laptop with a broken screen. What does that mean?

Mazino Divergent has died. He was Sayaka Maizono.

Jace Stormkirk has died. He was Alter Ego.

In other news, Amine37ftChanley has replaced Caimie.

Edited by L'Belle

Aw nooo Dive who'll scumhunt successfully nowww?

Hey, at least Lia is confirmed town now which is good.

Also Nick, I don't understand what you're trying to say by "new targets for possible Junko play".

@Bam the 25th It's hard to do so right now. I'll have to re-read the whole thing. I suggest you do it, in your own pace.
I'll give you the votes so far. I hope it helps.

Mayor vote

Candy     (1): Candy
andracass (2): Bean, andracass
Knightly  (2): Paul, Hypurr
Eviora    (3): Eviora, Alistair, Corso
Lia       (3): Jace, (Venus2), Nicki, Lia
Nick      (6): Bok, Lykos, Dive, Nick, Knightly, Venus

N1 Mafia Kill: Alistair (Aoi). Doctor/Roleblocker

Cass visited the Loudmouth

Lynch1

Knightly (6): Knightly, (Venus1), (Nicki1), Nicki3, (Paul1), Bok, Candy, Hypurr, (Paul3)
Nicki    (6): Venus, Dive, Nick, Lykos, Eviora, (Paul2), (Lia)
Venus    (0): (Nicki2), 
Jace     (1): Bean, 
Candy    (1): Andracass

Lynch1: Knightly: Jester (3rd Party - WON, Nicki: Monokuma (Mafia)

N2 Mafia Kill: Venus: Unlucky (Town) 

Vigilante Kill: Hypurr: Bodyguard?! (Town)

Cass claims a "Neighbour" role

Lynch2

Candy    (6): Dive, Paul, Corso, Nick, Bok
Paul     (1): Lykos
Eviora   (1): Jace
Jace     (1): Eviora, (Bean1)
Corso    (1): Bean2

Lynch2: Candy (Hifumi). Oracle (Town)

Revealed that Lia is the Loudmouth

N3 Mafia Kill(?): Divergent (Sakura?): Vanilla (Town?)

Vigilante Kill(?): Jace (Alter Ego?): Cupid (3rd Party?)

@Bok Choi  

Eviora and I had been suspecting the death of the Bodyguard, that it might have been Junko (who disguises).

Now that no new bodyguard died, I deduced that it was the real one killed back then.

If it wasn't and it was actually Junko that died, then the mafia would target the real bodyguard as they can kill them

Now that I still believe Junko to have been alive, every death should be considered a possible Junko.

Also, 

who'll scumhunt successfully nowww?

What if he had been mafia? Would you really want him around?

Also... rude 

jk

I knew it that Candy wasn't mafia. For me Paul and Corso can be mafia in my opinion, at least of of them. Probably i will vote for Paul once again because:

1) He didn't make a list of who he's suspect as mafia

2) His answer about my post was let's say "worried" (i don't have the right word, sorry), like he was worried that i voted for him. I could understand if other people voted for you, but instead i was the only one to have voted for you. So yeah, let's say that i voted you on purpose to see how you reacted about what i said. Well i have this suspicion, you're free to try to convince me that you aren't mafia, or if someone else can confirm that Paul isn't mafia. 

For now 

[Eliminate] Paul25

Venus was the reason Nicki was lynched. It's obvious the Vig didn't kill him.

At the same time Hypurr tried to defend Nicki.

I am 100% certain about that night.

As of yesterday, I am not sure. One of them can be Junko.

Dive seemed to scumhunt much more than Jace, so he could be a higher priority target than anyone else. So it's likely Mafia killed him.

As for Jace, his previous back-and-forth seemed like a mafia being frustrated by an one-sided strategy for town, so it's likely the Vig read him as maf and shot him (not only because of this ofc). 

Btw, Lia, I would be surprized if you didn't confirm Cass. A "neighbour" is an easy and low-risk role to counter-claim (in contrast to vigilante or cop).