[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

There had been so many townie deaths so far. Two third parties and a mafia had been lynched. Rip all and thanks Dive we will try.

I'm conscious of the fact that I'm a suspect today; Initially Lykos suspected me who is apparently, town and I sense that others would also join this bw. Heh, but watch out. I had similar experiences b4 and this is just another deja vu 😛

Oh whoops, I had considerably less leisure that day so couldn't do it. I'll analyze each and everything and then create a list.

BTW,

Lykos, you said that 

''I knew it that Candy wasn't mafia''

May I have the pleasure to know how you came across that fact prematurely?

From that assertion, I slightly believe that you are maf and so you know it. However, there's something opposing me that states 'Mafia are never reckless' so I moreso believe that it's wrong.

Alright, I'll make a list right away:

Scumlean:

Bok (Reasoning: Slightly tries to make Jace suspicious who flips out to be a dead townie; Reluctant to vote cicada just like me but provides a better reason to defend her than me)

Caimie (Rationale: Defends Nicki and speaks in favour of her; passive like me)

Corso (Rationale: Speaks in favor of Nicki to some extent; Scumreads Lykos who is most likely townie and two other town aligned players)

Myself (Rationale: Agrees with Knightly and puts himself in risk; Votes off Knightly initially and later on alters his vote from purple to Knightly; Provides poor reasons; speaks less)

Townlean: All except the Scumread ones.

Ik those scum leans are hardly worth considering but that's all what I think.

Also, at the same time I'd like to ask the other players whether I should role claim or not at this point. That's my best weapon.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I'll make a list. I'll start with people I most think are town and end with people I most think are mafia.

Towniest

Eviora - No surprises here. I know I'm town.

Andracass - Uncontested Toko roleclaim and confirmed town by Walpurgis, who was revealed to be Byakuya.

Walpurgis - Was revealed as Byakuya and then vouched for Andracass, suggesting they knew their role believed themselves to be Sayaka. I don't think Junko would have known which role she was impersonating - am I wrong about that?

Lykoshand - Has been active and made the same decisions I have throughout the game. I see no evidence suggesting he's mafia.

NickCrash - General townread, but I can't help but be suspicious. You've fooled me before. Your arguments seem strongly town - so strongly it's almost suspicious. I may just be paranoid in this regard. However, without definitive evidence I can't dismiss the possibility that you're just playing really well.

Psychic Bean Sheep - I'm going to be honest. I have no idea how to read this guy. His actions in these games seem incredibly whimsical to me. He could easily be on either side.

Bok Choi and Caimie - They both defended Nicky, which works against them. Other than that, I guess I haven't read any strong vibes from them. It may help to review older posts.

Corso - My reasoning is (ironically) basically the same as Paul's here. He also defended Nicky and has been targeting players I'm inclined to trust.

Paul25 - No surprises here, either. He changed his vote from Nicky to Knightly near the end of the voting period. If one more person had joined him, Nicky would have been saved.

Scummiest

Overall, I can't say I'm really satisfied with how reliant my reads are on how people reacted to Nicky. I don't feel there's all that much information to work with, though.

2. Psychic Bean Sheep

3. Corso

4. Lykoshand

5. Purplecicada - Monokuma

6. Andracass

7. Jace Stormkirk - Alter Ego

8. Alistair - Aoi Asahina

9. Caimie

10. Eviora

11. Bok Choi

12. NickCrash

13. Mr. Knightly - Chihiro Fujisaki

14. Paul25

15. Walpurgis

@Paul25 I said that because from Candy's posts i wasn't sure that she were mafia and actually i had right.

But well there is a funny thing. Why you're asking if you have to roleclaim? It's your choice and you know that, so if you have to roleclaim, go ahead if you want.

Also what makes you so sure that i'm most likely town? 

Oh i have another question: "Scumreads Lykos who is most likely townie and two other town aligned players)"

Who are them? And how do you know that they are town aligned?

57 minutes ago, Eviora said:

NickCrash - General townread, but I can't help but be suspicious. You've fooled me before. Your arguments seem strongly town - so strongly it's almost suspicious. I may just be paranoid in this regard. However, without definitive evidence I can't dismiss the possibility that you're just playing really well.

I'm just glad you're not the Vigilante then, dear.

You would give in to your paranoia and kill a townie just to relax.

My personal scumreads are: Corso, Paul and Bean

For whatever reason, I almost always tend to consider Paul and Bean as mafia.

Yet, that doesn't always happen with Corso. I might as well place my vote on him

[Eliminate] Corso

At this point I believe we can be more than safe to reveal our more solid evidence.

Cass has visited another person. I think she could give us information about what role that person claims.

The cop could also provide us with info if they have any. If we can eliminate 1 of the remaining mafias, then winning the game will become all the easier.

Anything you care to say about that @Corso?

Does this turn of events satisfy you, @Bam the 25th?

I know you haven't read a lot so if you're the vig, let me tell you whom to target 

• Veterans

I was going to contact Dive...who is a little dead at the moment.

As for scumreading, I don't really have a nice list of people that I suspect or don't suspect. I just kind of wait for people to slip up.

@NickCrash Would you mind humoring me a bit? You said Paul is one of your scumreads, so join us in voting for him. If you don't, and if Corso gets lynched then flips town, my suspicion of you will grow dramatically.

[Eliminate] Paul25

Who do you think you are, my boss? 

I'm going to ignore Andracass for this list as I already said that I can confirm she's town.

---Town---

Lykos

Psychic Bean Sheep

NickCrash

Eviora

Jace

Bok/Caimie/Corso

Paul 

---Mafia---

While I find weird how active and participative Lykos is being I don't think that's because he's mafia, the contrary.

21 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Who do you think you are, my boss? 

That comes a bit more offensive than needed. I apologise if I came across as bossy, as that was not my intention. 

Then again you could be answering in such a tone to get a reaction out of me. In case it's the former though, let me explain why:

You are confirmed town. Same applies for Cass. I want to know your views on the rest of us, without having to filter them about possible lies from a mafia player. It just happens that I think this sharing of lists helps town decide much better on their lynches, and make reads more accurate.

I might be over-reacting here, but would it be really that terrible for one to have me as their boss?

29 minutes ago, Eviora said:

@NickCrash Would you mind humoring me a bit? You said Paul is one of your scumreads, so join us in voting for him. If you don't, and if Corso gets lynched then flips town, my suspicion of you will grow dramatically.

[Eliminate] Paul25

There is still time for that. I'm still entitled to my own opinion I think

To me, Corso appears scummy, and I would like him to explain his views, provide a list of suspects, and the reasons behind his opinions.

It's a bit sheepish to go straight for Paul, and in my opinion, we should extensively analyze all our options before we jump onto a bw and just be over with it.

Paul's votes: Jumpy from Knightly to Nicki. He almost saved Nicki. Then was the 2nd vote on Candy

Corso's votes: Didn't vote at all D1. He was the 3rd vote on Candy.

If I could, I would hang one, shoot the other. 

If I'm going to change my vote, I'll first wait, as 7 people still have to vote.

(Bean, Corso, Cass, Amine, Bok, Paul, Lia)

@NickCrash ok so are you saying that you usually consider Paul and Bean suspicious but for this reason you vote for me instead of following your reasoning/instinct? Isn't it counterintuitive?

Eh I don't have info to defend myself - keep in minf Nick posted his reply to Lía in this exact moment - but I'll give you what I've noticed:
on D1 3 people claimed Sayaka: Venus, Lía and Bean. Of these 3 people, Venus is dead and Lía's role has been revealed by Candy. But now that Dive is dead Bean's claim is evidently fake.
My hypothesis is that Bean is mafia and that he took advantage of his Bean-ness (english is quite useful to make new words, isn't it?) to make a vague claim; then, considering he only has 3 allies this time (2 because Purps is dead) he changed his playstile (I think he did it after Purps' death but I should check) and started to help with "reads" to blend in.

[Eliminate] Bean

Btw my list of suspects is the same as yesterday, with Lía and Cass going up and Bean going down

@andracass

As I said with my lynch on Nicki, it's a matter of information.

First, I want to hear what Corso has to say. The same applies for Paul. Both can be either killed today or tomorrow. I don't see how that's an argument.

Second, I want to see what Corso is. We can always shoot one or the other while they sleep.

@Corso

Let me clarify.

I meant that the way Paul and Bean write, I tend to always see them as mafia. Sometimes I'm right, other times I'm wrong.

But you play in a different manner, and I'm beginning to read you better. So, when one of them and you both appear scummy (to me), my "instinct" tells me to vote for you, because you seem to be a safer bet. So it's not really counter-intuitive. 

And to be honest, voting for Bean (and not Paul) is not particularly saving you. You are indirectly protecting him in such a manner.

As for the argument in favor of Bean's lynch per se, I'll have to agree up to a point with you. The ways of weirdness vary.

@andracass

It was an edit, so it's only natural that you might not have noticed it.

I mentioned above that you have not voted for someone, yet you urge me to vote, in fact for a very specific person.

Had you been ambiguous in terms of alignment, that would be indicative of a mafia-read. However, right now it's simply peculiar.

Take a chance and provide us with your very own list of scums and townies, if you please.

I'm not protecting Paul, I'm just saying that Bean is suspect #1 in my opinion and for this reason I'm voting for him. To be honest I don't even remember when/how the bandwagon on him started, but it is true that he hasn't said anything to definitively prove his innocence so far.
I could change my vote but at the moment Paul is clearly going to get lynched so I don't see why I should do it; I'm actually fine with Paul since he's in my list of suspects too.

Alright Lykos, thanks for answering.

Yeah, it's funny I'm aware of that. I just wanted to hear a outlook of a player. That's why I did it. In fact, I feel like that I shouldn't role claim. Thanks for the suggestion.

'Actually, there some players who haven't said anything today if I0m not wrong, which is very unusual, people like LykosLía, Paul, Hypurr' 

Here's your another answer^^

The fact that you're active and busy in scumhunting convinces me that you are most likely town.

Fine so be it. I'm ready to sacrifice myself though I'll flip out as town [100%

guarantee, I bet]

BTW, I sense that Corso's not voting me just to lay low.

Eliminate: Myself

All the best towns!

@Psychic Sheep can you please quote the message or tell me where to find it? Don't make me read 19 pages of posts please

Mh ok now Paul has risen to 1st place; in my opinion he's trying to take someone with him once he dies

[Eliminate] Paul25