[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Town, we are closer to winning than you think. It is time I reveal what I know.

I am the vigilante. As proof, I ask you just to look at who was killed by the vigilante. First it was Hypurr, who I suspected for defending Nicki. Then it was Jace, who voted for me. Most recently, it was Nick, who previously roleclaimed Sayaka. I knew he couldn't really be Sayaka because Hiro was dead, Byakuya was proven, and because I knew the mafia killed Dive, so Dive wasn't Junko. Honestly, I've been shockingly guileless. I'm also one of the lovers. The other is also town. Nick knew that because he chose us.

Crossing myself off the suspect list along with Lia, we're level with Corso, Beam, Amine, Lykos, and Bok Choi. For roles, we're left with Kyoko, Makoto, Taka, Mukuro, and Celeste.

If we lynch Mukuro or Celeste, wonderful. If we lynch Taka, he lives, and we learn who he is. If we aim the lynch at Makoto, he'll redirect it to someone else. He hasn't used that ability yet. The only risk is hitting Kyoko.

@Psychic Sheep's behavior doesn't strike me as cop-like at all. I therefore suggest we lynch him. Bean, if you're Makoto, I ask that you redirect the lynch to Corso, as you so clearly want to. Town, I ask that you cooperate with me. I still have one shot left in me.

Therefore [Eliminate] Psychic Sheep.

Lastly, dear mafia, Eviora ci Kyriva commands you, shoot me. However, if all goes well during the lynch, you will lose a member, and I stand a fair chance of killing you at night. Let's make it a double kill, shall we? Of course, if that happens, the town wins. As one of the lovers, I will lose, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice for the greater good.

It's time for the last gamble. Celeste, let's see how your luck holds out.

about evi's' claim that her lover is town...

I'm not sure to believe it or not

there exists the possibility that she is lying

how do we know for exact that your partner is truly a town evi

Nick doesn't know his pick's role by default, but our behavior can make our alignment obvious, don't you think? I pushed to lynch Nicki far too strongly to be mafia. I killed Junko, albeit unknowingly. I am above suspicion, as is my lover. Besides, it would be sheer idiocy for me to fake roleclaim vigilante even if I was mafia, because that would get me killed next night for sure.

what if your loveer is mafia

if we lynch the other mafia today

the remaining mafia wouldn't shoot you

and next day, we would believe your lover is town by dint of your connection

That's a definite possibility. However, if that were true, we would have had two kills a night at our disposal. There's no reason I would feel compelled to reveal myself now. I suppose it boils down to whether you trust Nick's judgment, though. If he says someone is confirmed town, and it's proven he's not mafia, do you believe him?

I also have noticed that you seem remarkably unshaken by my call to lynch you. Why is that?

I would like to preserve my ability to use on tomorrow, that is, if we dont lose by then

Where I can parade myself and show off and threaten blackmail each and every one of you with my supah ability

1 minute ago, Eviora said:

By the way, was that a Makoto roleclaim?

I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

I HAVE THE POWER NOW

I AM INVINCIBLE NOW

I AM GOD

I WILLL MAKE ALL OF YOU WORSHIP ME 

Edited by Psychic Sheep

If someone else would like to claim the role of Makoto, now is the time. In case you're actually Makoto and thinking of lynching me, soso, I will warn you that if you do, you will lose two members of town during the day and a third at night. If that happens, the mafia instantly wins. It's imperative that I die at night, by the mafia's hand, after I have had the chance to shoot.

As for Corso, I'm slightly leaning town, but at this point, it's less a matter of reading people and more of pure strategy.

Why do you think Amine will put in good words for you?

@Walpurgiswhy bonk choi over corso

what do you think about corso

what made you vote bonk choi

why do you think nick made evi the protagonist instead of you

do you think we should trust nick

could amine be the remaining mafia

evi would you kindly remove your vote on mE

I am a gentle pacifist 

I do not wish to see needless bloodshed 

@Bok Choisave me or you'll die

You want me to remove the vote on you, soso? Well... okay. If you really are Makoto, that would be bad. My plan didn't account for a Makoto who acts capriciously. If someone else claims Makoto, things may change again, but if not, conditional probability dictates that I should change my vote.

[Unvote] Psychic Sheep

[Eliminate] Bok Choi

Town, please cooperate with me in this matter. Bok, if you happen to be Makoto, please move the lynch to soso.

I.....

am.......

invincible...

so you propose we kill bok choi and corso

lets just hoipe

that at least 1 mafia will die today

and that your partner isn't mafia

Well, the remaining suspects are you, Bok, Lykos, Corso, and Amine. I'll have to decide who to shoot at from that pool. I can't say I'm overly fond of the way Amine is barely speaking at all.

Mh I finally had time to read what I missed. Well I don't have much to add beside that I'm not going to trust Bean's claim just because he's returned to his old randomness. I'm not sure about Bok, it is true that his contribution has petered out recently but there are only two mafia left. Imo, if we're lynching makoto, they should redirect the lynch to Lykos, who hasn't done anything for most of the game.

Well then by that logic, should the lynch not be directed at Amine then? He's contributed much much less than Lykos has. 

Honestly, there's much less to analyze now that most things are out in the open. For me it's between Corso and Amine now, and I'm inclined to trust bean because I doubt even he would falsely claim a role as important as that. My vote will stay on Corso for now and if I'm wrong again, please put me out of my misery, Evi.