[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Mh I finally had time to read what I missed. Well I don't have much to add beside that I'm not going to trust Bean's claim just because he's returned to his old randomness. I'm not sure about Bok, it is true that his contribution has petered out recently but there are only two mafia left. Imo, if we're lynching makoto, they should redirect the lynch to Lykos, who hasn't done anything for most of the game."

You could have right tbh, but i can say the same about you Corso. We are in the same boat. If Makoto would redirect the lynch to me, they will kill a town.

@Corso why don't you try to prove that we are voting the wrong person? Continue to insist that you think i'm a mafia won't change the votes in my opinion. But can i ask you why you're so sure that i'm mafia? 

Technically no one can prove anything as all the remaining mafia have roles that counter the cop. I only speak according to what I notice and imo you've been the most inactive player

Regardless, I'm not telling you. All I have to say is if you lynch me the town is guaranteed to lose. My prior actions prove my alignment, Nick knew I was one of the lovers and he deduced the same thing. He was also certain of my partner, who he also knew. It's up to you whether you want to trust me or not. However, if my partner were mafia, why would I roleclaim at all? As mayor, I could have easily pushed a kill on Corso or Lykos, then at night cleaned things up. If I had the mafia kill, the vigilante kill AND the double vote my victory would be guaranteed.

Hmmm i see, but for that reason you think that i'm mafia or are there any other reasons Corso?

Also you could prove your innocence to be honest. With a roleclaim. But well it's your choice if you want to roleclaim, don't worry i know that. But that's strange that you don't try to defend yourself. 

I'm not Makoto. 

@Psychic Sheep if you are Makoto, you're the one who can save me. I can't do a thing to help you *shrugs*. also shouldn't you be asleep, bean? 

Lykos has been quieter than in other games, but all his lynches has so far landed with the town's interests, so I think he's innocent. 

16 minutes ago, Eviora said:

If I had the mafia kill, the vigilante kill AND the double vote my victory would be guaranteed.

that is If I dont use my ability...

I wonder if I will die tonight...

1 minute ago, Bok Choi said:

I'm not Makoto. 

@Psychic Sheep if you are Makoto, you're the one who can save me. I can't do a thing to help you *shrugs*. also shouldn't you be asleep, bean? 

Lykos has been quieter than in other games, but all his lynches has so far landed with the town's interests, so I think he's innocent. 

@Walpurgis

@Walpurgis

vegetable has something to say

@Psychic Sheep If my partner were mafia I wouldn't have roleclaimed; instead, I would have sided with you to vote for Corso. You would have had no reason to change that.

My proof that my partner isn't Corso is that Nick said he thought both lovers were town and he clearly thought Corso was mafia.

You called for me and so i appeared!

I will answer Evi's question: i trust you because when i read your posts, i dont see anything suspicious..

But yes you and Bok make a good point, me barely speaking is a suspicious act, whoops is this where i fall, is this where the truth about my identity is revealed?

3 minutes ago, Eviora said:

@Psychic Sheep If my partner were mafia I wouldn't have roleclaimed; instead, I would have sided with you to vote for Corso. You would have had no reason to change that.

My proof that my partner isn't Corso is that Nick said he thought both lovers were town and he clearly thought Corso was mafia.

455369820557541386.png?v=1

Why am i reading this

why am I thinking so much

I wanna troll pople right now so much

OwOwOwUwU

No, Amine, I killed Nick because I kept making different roleclaims. I'm the vigilante. Soso is talking about trolling us, so the question about sabotage was directed at him.

Ah, i see, well..Soso being mafia is a possibility right? shall we go for that possibility?

if he tries to troll, it wont be something new anyway, he did that in previous games

Soso is currently the only person to claim Makoto. Makoto has the ability to change the town's lynch. Lynching him won't work.

Geez. What's the point in even playing if my own team is going to betray me on purpose? I really shouldn't be putting this much effort into this, I guess.