• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, I reviewed the past votes, and it seems the current status is:

Voting Corso: Lykos, Bok, Soso

Voting Bok: Eviora(2)

Voting Soso: Lia

Ummm... have I missed something, or has Amine not voted at all?

@Bam the 25th Would you mind voting. If you do, and you vote for Bok, we can have a double kill. That would appeal to your sensibilities, wouldn't it, Soso?

Here's the problem. Both I and Lia are confirmed town. One player isn't voting. That means at least one mafia member is voting for Corso. I don't see why they would do that if Corso was mafia. I believe that Soso really is Makoto, so that leaves Lykos and Bok as contenders for mafia. I'm inclined to trust Lykos more than Bok, since Bok hasn't done that much.

Thank you, Lia. I am now 90% convinced the mafia are Bok and Amine. Soso, I ask that you please redirect the vote on Corso to Amine. We can have a double kill and instantly win.

5 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Thank you, Lia. I am now 90% convinced the mafia are Bok and Amine. Soso, I ask that you please redirect the vote on Corso to Amine. We can have a double kill and instantly win.

it this an elaborate scheme to deceive us into thinking corso isn't your partner

@Walpurgiswhat do you think about amine

we should shift our votes to amine

making another tie

causing dem 3 to die

but if all 3 are town then we instantly lose the game

Well, if Corso were my partner, I would certainly want to protect him. He isn't really, but my read on him is currently town. All I can do at this point is hope you can see I'm being honest. My actions so far prove I'm town, and if my partner were mafia I would have known who Junko was and not killed Jace when I do because the confusion he sowed would be helpful to me. I've provided all kinds of proof so far. I could be wrong about Corso or Lykos, but I doubt I am, especially with Corso, so if I'm wrong about Amine and Bok being mafia I'll kill either Lykos or Corso tonight.

12 minutes ago, Psychic Sheep said:

@Walpurgiswhat do you think about amine

we should shift our votes to amine

making another tie

causing dem 3 to die

but if all 3 are town then we instantly lose the game

I'm not sure about Amine, he hasn't participated much but that's the usual. I wouldn't be surprised if he flipped to be mafia, but I can't say I'm sure he is.

Well since no one has said anything for a while and the day should have already been over, I'm ending it right now!

Day 5 Votals!

Corso (3): Lykoshand, Bok Choi, Corso

Bok Choi: (3) Eviora, Walpurgis

The remaining students had enough of this killing this and this killing that. They decided that to succeed, both Mukuro and Celestia had to be tucked away in the basement where Hifumi and Leon were, forever. They didn't seem to oppose this however. Mukuro was nothing with Junko and Celeste had lost her will to live. The warriors of hope were finally allowed to leave! Whatever may lie in wait for us on the other side of this door, we can do this together, because we believe in eachother!

Corso has died. He was Mukuro Ikusaba

Bok Choi has died. He was Celestia Ludenburg.

This means the game has come to and end! Congratulations to Town, Mr. Knightly and NickCrash for winning! Juror points will be appointed later.

GG to everyone, it was a good game, for real 😄 

Congratulations to you all, i think that everyone played very well his role 🙂

Fortunately i didn't change my vote on Corso and also sorry for have killed you Nick :[