• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sparkin'

Y'all. Listen up.

Now that Mr. Knightly has revealed himself as the Jester, it is very likely that the mafia won't kill him, and that is because his win condition is to be lynched, which they'll use later on. What I'm talking about is LyLo. If Mr. Knightly is still alive in a situation that we can't lynch wrong, he'll team up with the mafia to get himself lynched, and that's why it is good to lynch him now than later.

Now, to the 2 young ladies who have denied this, I am fairly confident that you have discussed this in the mafia chat to save the Mr. Knightly lynch for later when it is needed, which makes me confident that Candy and purplecicada are mafia.

So, either you or Mr. Knightly goes to heaven today~ 403295147892277249.png?v=1

1 hour ago, Mr. Knightly said:

@Candy Rude. Also I assume you mean you are bad because you are not voting not cause your mafia. Right?

Ahh jester, don't be out-comedied by a smol candy~

Say what, if yaw can cracc sum gud jokes, I shall vote for you 😄

As of now I'm bad for you but gud for le town~ 😘

Lulul I salute thy efforts, Jester, for a Jester must be organically funny or else he ain't a Jester, or is he? 🤔

I'll place my vote later since there's still much time to chill and hear others' testimony, but know that if no one looks suspicious I shall vote for thou @Mr. Knightly

also Venus-kun, it appears that lynching and mafia knight kills aren't the only waes in which Jester-san can perish.

For there's this guy roaming among us (from Spotless role list)?

- Mondo Owada - Every Night, Mondo Oowada can choose a player and eliminate them.

Guest Sparkin'

Mondo-san didn't kill anyone today... 🤔 

Are we really going to be that mean to Knightly?

[Vote] purplecicada

Guest Sparkin'

My actions are by no means intended to be mean. If I have come across as such, I apologize.

Regardless, I suspect you of being a mafia.

• Global Mods

Is this because I didn't want to let Knightly win? Is that your sole reasoning? feelsbadman

I'm done joking around. I'll just place this on Knightly for now because nothing else is catching my attention.

[vote] Mr. Knightly