[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooo well I haven't played with Nicki-chan often enuf to know her playstyle, but so far she didn't come off as maf. I mean she could be like me, having a townie role with no NA so can't provide info. Also everyone can easily blend in as town on the first few days, so her not pointing fingers to someone isn't weird either.

From what I see, Nicki should role claim before it's too late (time will be up and ppl will not be online to see her role claiming). However, that ain't as fun, rite~

Im still bound to my offer and so I'll be lynch voting Knightly unless some scum slips, which is unlikely to happen on D2/first lynch :venus_shrug:

I'm not thoroughly convinced that knightly is what he claims he is

While indeed, if he is fake-claiming(and we assume he is a mafia) the real jester can easily disprove knightly's claim, it would require the jester to make a stand this early,that is, to side with the town or the mafia. I believe jester would be more comfortable sitting back then pick the winning side later on.  What if knightly if a town trying to dissuade mafia from killing him. 

While it is improbable, I do not think that we should completely dispel the notion of it. 

@Mr. Knightlyamuse me

about jace his day1 post is lacking like me 

@Jace StormkirkWho will die tonight and who am I

Guest Sparkin'

I'd like to know your thoughts about these specific players: Nicki, Jace, Caimie, Venus, and you.

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 ? ? ? ? ?

It's worth noting that Walpurgis, Venus, and soso all claimed Sayaka earlier, though Walpurgis' claim had a strikethrough and soso's is debatable because he's soso. I asked about that role because I thought people might be more willing to claim it since there are three Sayakas, and more than three claims of a basically powerless role seemed unlikely. I would appreciate it if @Walpurgis, @Venus, and @Psychic Bean Sheep clarified their stances with regards to those claims.

Guest Sparkin'

Claiming Sayaka? Not a good idea, regardless of  if I am or not.

Byakuya Togami -  Byakuya Togami thinks of himself as Sayaka Maizono. However, when he gets visited at night, it will be publicly announced who visited Byakuya.

If mafia knows who Byakuya Maizono is, they'll avoid targetting them. So, anyone who is a Sayaka mustn't claim. We have to use this ability.

Invalid for Nicki though.

• Veterans

While there's technically only one Sayaka, there's two other characters who "see themselves as Sayaka". So they could all be correct in some sense.

edit: didn't see we were already talking about this

I'm not entirely certain what constitutes "visiting" someone else in this game. The role list doesn't always make it clear. It seems to me that there are 2 town who can visit people for sure (Kyoko and Toko), two whose actions may count as visits (Mondo and Sakura), and one mafia player capable of visiting (Monokuma.) The Junko and Celeste roles seem like they shouldn't require a visit, but I can't be entirely sure. Regardless, there's a possibility that Byakuya's forced reveal ability will backfire on the town if we don't know who to avoid. That seems more likely than the mafia triggering it. @L'Belle clarification regarding what is and isn't a visit would be appreciated.

Hmm out of those Jace and Venus might look more scummy... but Jace from what I know tends to look suspicious whether town or mafia. Venus on the other hand framed Nicki and I with a thought process that sounds like he's trying to figure a way to make us look scummy when I had just done the most human nature act possible: someone wants something and I say I won't give it.

And you want me to defend myself? Well I dun have night actions and am only useful on a specific event... but I can also help by adding to the town numbers~

Since quote function doesn't work, all those roles you just listed count as visits, the only roles who dont visit are Sayaka, Byakuya, Yasuhiro, Hifumi, Makoto, Kiyotaka, Leon, Mukuro and Chihiro.

Mh to be honest I haven't found Purps suspicious during the day (maybe a little too many posts at the start of the day but considering she was chatting with Venus maybe she was a bit more talkative than usual)
Actually, there some players who haven't said anything today if I0m not wrong, which is very unusual, people like Lykos, Lía, Paul, Hypurr

I'm going to [Abstain] for the moment

@Mazino Divergent idk I get you want the vigilante to kill me but couldn't you vote me and ask the vig to kill Nicki instead? It seems a little harsh that you want me to lose even though I gave you honest info about myself and possibly revealed a mafia. I understand you prefer to use social deduction and strategy but what I did was still a valid strategy. The mayor was offering to kill the jester and instead of risking death during one of these nights I took him up on it. While it is simple it is still strategy. I had other plans but this seemed the best at the time.

Also I know you are good at manipulation and deduction but I wonder why you haven't called on Lykos and Corso yet? Is that an oversight or do you just not care.

In the vein of social deduction I have little to add at this point but I do wish to help before I die. You suspect Paul (slightly) but personally I think he is just not always great at conveying his ideas. Nicki does seem to be acting strange so not much to add there. I think Jace might be mafia (possibly idk) trying to blend in by accusing you since you obviously weren't defending me. I figure he probably skimmed the posts not caring to much (as a mafia might do) and hooked on something he thought might be suspicious. Eviora seems strangely aggressive and yet hasn't voted. Just odd imo. There hope I helped 🙂

@NickCrash Ordinarily I would have played jester as you suggested but since you appeared to be offering to hang jester I thought I could both get hung and help town by outing myself. Perhaps I was wrong but seems we do now have a good suspect so it seems to have worked. I don't see why you couldn't vote me and shot Nicki instead but I guess you should do what you see as best.

@Psychic Bean Sheep ? Amuse you? Like with jokes? I am jester. Vote me if you doubt me 😛