Update Team

-Blaziken- (Speed Boost) His Moveset is Hi Jump Kick,Bulk Up, Flare Blitz and Brave Bird.Holding Wide Lense

-Gengar- (Cursed Body) Her Moveset is Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse.Holding Black Sludge

-Noivern- (Telepathy) Her Moveset is Super Fang, Boomburst, Bite, Air Slash.Holding Silk Scarf

-Metagross- (Clear Body) It's Moveset is Metor Mash, Agility, Zen Headbutt, Hammer Arm.Holding Lucky Egg (I don't know what to let it hold normally maybe iron plate?)

-Ludicolo- (Swift Swim) Her Moveset is Energy Ball, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Nature Power.Holding Sea Incense(I don't know if plate or incense are better, too lazy to google)

-Mamoswine- (Thick Fat) His Moveset is Earthquake, Thrash, Ice Shard, Blizzard.Holding Earth Plate

So i was thinking about changing their moveset maybe even the Pokemon, I was thinking that i want a special Electic Type cause it has many use, and i was lacking special.I was also thinking about replacing Noivern for a better Dragon Type because she didn't really do that much damage 

I've only just beat the 15th gym 

So it means that you will have to challenge the last available gym for this chapter, or the gym water. In these cases, Ludicolo could help you a lot, even in double because the Pokemon will surf and there is no one who heavily inflicts your Ludicolo, so it will be useful. For the rest I see it hard to go on, you could try some substitute, another grass that resists the same way to the Ice, for example Ferrothorn.

(PS: for the gym u need Surf, Dive and Waterfall for complete the puzzle)

I don't think there's any besides abomasnow, ludicolo and ferrothorn, and there's also alolan exeggcutor, but it's 4 times weak to ice.I don't think i actually needs that much advantage anyway. I think I'll replace noivern and probably blaziken(maybe even mamoswine) at the upcoming fight, but the problem is who should i replace them with is the problem, ferrothorn??

I challenge her in double battle and I won easy with only Ferrothorn, u just spam Power Whip and Leech Seed. For single I think it's better and if you have a Grass Type with Grassy Terrain, you have the chance to win in complete safety. For example Roserade or Tangrowth

Edit: Amaria's team have different sets regardless of the road you have crossed in the gym of Titania (Zekrom or Reshiram)

Edited by Celeby

27 minutes ago, Arararagi Koyomi said:

Um, where can i get budew. I tried to go to the place others talking about (the wall beside the big door at Peridot city) but i can't find it

I tried both sunny and clear day

since the city is already renovated 

i think you can just find it in grass in morning iirc

I can't find it, the pokedex say that it's in obsidia ward but I've been running around for a long time and still yet to encounter one the time I set was 11:20 and the day is clear 

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong or is it just a very rare encounter

Oh i also wanna ask, is it possible for me to get one more wide lens in the game? cuz i want my Metagross to hold it

Edited by Arararagi Koyomi

never mind i won by double and only relying on Ludicolo.

I caught a Gible.I was thinking I'll get the Budew by starting a new save file and use the shared pc mod since I want to replay the game anyway.

I'm still trying to change my team, I just can't decide who to change, I was thinking replace Noivern with Garchomp. But besides that I don't know who to change