I'm dying to know what you think about me

slant

to be quite honest with you, you're the biggest asshole on the server.
you are quite possibly the worst player in the entire community and all of your points are just complete bull shit. It's like you want things to change but what comes out of your mouth is just shit.

i hope you know what a complete prick you are and all of AO feel the same.

i hope one day you and your sarcasm get banned

good fucking ridance

ok i lied. you're a complete bro. you know what's what and you're always the one with a clear head. You always have something witty to say but you never say it, which really disappoints me sometimes.

you're someone who i look up to on the server, both on a human and player level. ily<3.1

Edited by Rupe

You're that one guy who decides whether I can get in AO or not soooooooo... You are a complete bish beautiful person with a beautiful personality. Legit tho I think we share the same major or something, which is pretty cool q:

Let meh try out for AO already mang...

Edited by TheyCallMeTony.

Lol, Slant. My god, I can hardly say much but you're funny as hell. You helped me a lot and really help me with a lot on here and honestly I kind of can't think of a bad thing to say because I truthfully don't know all of the "You" there is to get to know yet. But you're a really cool guy overall and I still owe you a thanks for helping me out continuously even if I was nothing more than a straight pain in the butt.

I'm glad I'm not the only one in college in AO I think you said it was? You need to come here and teach me how to cook lol. You're a smart guy with a lot of good ideas. I'm really glad I got to meet you from what I know so far. I like the fact you're a straight forward person and will say it how it is and I have major respect for you when it comes to that aspect of you and the kind of guy you are in my eyes.

I wish there was a lot more I could say about you but I'll have to tell you later on when we have more talks like, In the future.

Hey brosef Stallin,

honestly, before AO we use to battle on the server and I asked you to join my clan... a couple times i think, and you always turned me down ): anyways though I started to get to know you better when you formed AO. You're really cool and I'm thankful to you for forming the clan becuase I have so many more friends on the server now. anyways, you're also very helpful with teams. Your the main reason that the best team I have is even any good. your an awesome teambuilder/ friend/ advice guru / person. I really couldn't say one negative thing about you.

Slant, I haven't talked to you in a long time, but you're one of the people from AO that I respect the most.

I can tell you're very social and excellent at teambuilding, and thank you for tutoring me when I was still a newbie on the server. At the time, I didn't even understand basic concepts like cores, leads, etc. You get the idea. Your RMTs are also pretty interesting, and show your competitive side a little.

Also, I'm laughing at the cook/eat combo of you and Xiph.