Took Some Advice, Getting Everyone Nice and Strong

CodeCass

So after asking for some help yesterday with my team against Cain, I'm back to show off the new and improved gang. 

IMG_2247.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chesnaught: Level 43 (Bulletproof)

- Seed Bomb

- Spikey Shield

- Bite

- Rock Smash

Flygon: Level 43 (Levitate)

- Crunch

- Earthquake

- Rock Slide 

- Dragon Claw

Magneton: Level 43 (Analytic)

- Discharge

- Flash Cannon

- Screech

- Tri Attack

Gothitelle: Level 42 (Competitive)

- Psychic

- Feint Attack

- Charge Beam

- Future Sight

Arcanine: Level 43 (Justified)

- Flamethrower

- Close Combat

- Crunch

- Outrage

Seismatoad: Level 41 (Poison Touch)

- Muddy Water

- Uproar

- Mud Shot

- Aqua Ring

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a lot of the advice I got on here to heart. Spent some time back in the old Volcano and trained everyone. Got some evolutions, got some new moves, did some member swapping, and now I feel like we're in a pretty good place. I was able to beat Cain and now we're off to the Wasteland to take down his Gym Leader Sister!

My one complaint is that I'm unable to access the Move Relearner at this point since I missed it earlier. Due to this, Chesnaught is lacking behind quite a bit. Really if it can't be 'Seed Bomb-ed', then Chester doesn't really make an appearance. 

I was curious what could be a good swap-in for Chesnaught? I've got a level 42 Nidoqueen currently that I'm considering using. Some other notables are Starmie and Darmanitan. 

Thanks for all the continued help folks!

what do you mean you missed the move relearner? 

you'll soon get access to it so you don't really need to replace it if you don't want

oh and i think your team is pretty good and I'm not sure if you want it but you can get access to ralts soon so you can replace your gothitelle with it

sorry i thought you already finish with the poison gym,  but yeah i think you can beat her, but not with ease, I'm not sure who's faster between flygon and tentacruel but I can't remember her strategy but her salazzle is pretty is pretty deadly, she's even harder for me than the fire gym which may be because of my team

Edited by Arararagi Koyomi

Nidoqueen would not be bad, but on the one hand I prefer more Starmie because you should face the next gym for good because it is Poison, I hope you have good Psycho moves to face the best pokémon like Toxapex. Starmie should be able to face Salazzle without any problem, which hurts you, and matches it all with Gothitelle for an assured victory. If you can, put Chesnaught back because I like the fact that the teams have the combination FWG (Fire, Water, Grass)

14 minutes ago, Arararagi Koyomi said:

what do you mean you missed the move relearner? 

you'll soon get access to it so you don't really need to replace it if you don't want

oh and i think your team is pretty good and I'm not sure if you want it but you can get access to ralts soon so you can replace your gothitelle with it

Thanks! I like Gothitelle, but I wouldn't mind replacing/upgrading her if I could find Ralts. As for the move relearner, I just missed my opportunity before the gym. Evidently if I'd found her key before Cain smashed the Railnet, it could already have access to her. So for now I'm locked from her until I get Strength after this gym. 

8 minutes ago, Celeby said:

Nidoqueen would not be bad, but on the one hand I prefer more Starmie because you should face the next gym for good because it is Poison, I hope you have good Psycho moves to face the best pokémon like Toxapex. Starmie should be able to face Salazzle without any problem, which hurts you, and matches it all with Gothitelle for an assured victory. If you can, put Chesnaught back because I like the fact that the teams have the combination FWG (Fire, Water, Grass)

Gottcha! Who would you suggest swapping in Starmie with?

In these cases I would tell you in place of Seismitoad for the fact of the 2 Water in the team, but in the gym you will need a lot, then I would say instead of Chesnaught temporarily only for the gym, since the latter could not do anything, not he can deal with pokémon like Salazzle or Dragalge that break him directly. Starmie will be much more useful, even to beat first the strongest, Dragalge, because this is armed with Shadow Ball if I'm not mistaken.

6 minutes ago, CodeCass said:

Thanks! I like Gothitelle, but I wouldn't mind replacing/upgrading her if I could find Ralts. As for the move relearner, I just missed my opportunity before the gym. Evidently if I'd found her key before Cain smashed the Railnet, it could already have access to her. So for now I'm locked from her until I get Strength after this gym. 

ralts is after the 13 badge soo

swap starmie with chesnot

also earthquake is nerfed in the field so watch out

edit: ok so move relearner is only available after aya

if you can, shut down her nidoqueen asap

she will set up hazards that can hurt your team

Edited by Archeric

4 minutes ago, Arararagi Koyomi said:

aren't you able to get ralts after getting access to the railnet puzzle where you need to use rock smash to crack open the wall and bring the item to a person in a pokeball shop

the guy is only there after you beat seel