Eden Eternal

The Fush

Similar to how a topic was made for DMO, I've made a topic for anyone who plays Eden Eternal. Feel free to list your characters names and what server they're on (I figured that one post from Mash wasn't enough).

Aaaaaaaaand then when hilarity ensues, this can just turn into a general EE thread.

Anyway, on the Diamond Server, I go under the name of Velke, and on the Sapphire Server I'm known as SuperYakkie.

I know I enjoy it. So does Colin and Roo I am guessing.

I enjoy it, to a certain degree. It suffers from Aeria's typical problem of making MMOs with the complete same questing mechanics, but the class changing, heroic trial dungeons and crafting systems keep it fresh enough for me to like it.

On a side note, I enjoyed Engineer, Thief and Magician classes the most. I mainly play on Sapphire right now, with my frog SuperYakkie; I'm aiming to become a Templar with im, because Templar Frogs look hilarious.

I had joined this game since it's open beta, but I left after getting my human Engineer to lv51, and I ended up, for some stupid reason, deleting him and starting from fresh with a frog.

A frog.