That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feeling with you flash riven combo ult for a showdown win and the nami then suddenly flashes out of ult and you die for the loss.

You're bringing the team down man :/

jkilystierofdopeness

Also +1 @

^ yes

That feel when people ruin champions and skins for you because you're the only one who doesn't see them as "booby lady" or "dat ass"

That feel when first quadra with Aatrox.

That feel when it doesn't matter cause you still lose the game but someone don't care because first quadra with Aatrox.

Yeah I got my moment back, Caitlyn...somewhat. Anyway, our Mid was being a downer, and kinda fed the Kass. But I tried my whole not getting angry thing and tried ti enforce positive shit and all that. Our Leona had different plans but for the most part it was working out. UNTIL that same Leona engaged in Top lane and we were destroyed because they stunned her right under their turret. But hey, I'm not blaming my teammates because for the most part we worked together. And aside from the time Syndra was warned by the entire team to back off from mid because the entire enemy team was there, and didn't, we really had no big goofs aside from two teamfight fails. One of which is my fault.

TLDR Still not out of Bronze IV but slowly climbing out of it... I might even break over 50 lp by the end of March next year if I get lucky!

this has effectively turned me away from so many champions it isn't even funny.

Meh, I've been able to ignore these for the most part.

Though all the remarks that I get whenever I play Sona on free week do get annoying after a while.

At least it's not another Quinn free week, we get those a ton.

EDIT: Leona too I guess, though perhaps not so much as Quinn.

That feel when I'm going to lose more money to Riot because Aether Wing Kayle and Tyrant Swain. DAMMIT

That feel when you win your first provisional after the reset! I guess taking time off of ranked and focusing on honing my skills paid off a little. Even though I only went 7/4 as Varus, it is a major improvement from the previous provisional games of the past. Positive thinking and teamwork. My team even managed to stop bickering and worked together to give us a HUGE comeback mid and late game. I think this time I can avoid Bronze and play against people who will truly test me and improve my game further. 9 more to go, and as Joe Bereta would say... FEELIN' GOOD!

Edit: Loljk. Bronze 5 even though I did WAY better than the last time. Logic is strong with Riot.