That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Administrators

That list is also relatively old. Numbers for Ahri, Morgana, Gragas, LeBlanc, Fizz, Ziggs, Maybe Rumble/Xerath, Karthus, and Zyra are likely to be different by now.

Also I wouldn't trust that Syndra rating because that might be with the impractical 6/7 ball set-up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

That feel after a 4 month break, you come back to league and carry your team as Vel'Koz mid. I'm a geometry major boi.

played again after a month and I completely suck ;-;

That list is also relatively old. Numbers for Ahri, Morgana, Gragas, LeBlanc, Fizz, Ziggs, Maybe Rumble/Xerath, Karthus, and Zyra are likely to be different by now.

Also I wouldn't trust that Syndra rating because that might be with the impractical 6/7 ball set-up.

6 is easy but I'll give you 7 being impractical

that feel when tanks are a pain in the fucking ass to face all I WANT TO DO IS 1-HIT YOUR SQUISHIES IN THE BACK AS VEIG AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH 3 TANKS PUSHIGN EVERYTHING OUT OF THE WAY AND MAKING IT A 70 MINUTE GAME i won though

note to self disregard tanks acquire kills

or be the tank as vengeance

tfw ahead all game with fed trist and a tryndamere getting ready to scale hard

team forefits because we lose one teamfight

tfw diamond liss with ego bigger than sky talking shit even when she be going 3/5

bish if you gettin camped you better buy some wards not just trinket the river when you vs a Nautilus

Edited by Annie Leonhardt

• 2 weeks later...

TFW duo queue tries to tell you theyre the best duo bot lane ever and you're like 'lol no. i'm adc' and they give you shit all pregame chat and up until 4 minutes in when you get first blood. Then end game the duo thats supporting you is like 'yeah you're way better than my duo gj' infront of his duo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tfw playing Shyv jungle with new Championship skin

Gets triple kill on bot lane at 4 minutes

"I can carry this game."

Syndra afks after giving kat 3 kills

Volibear "Support"

Varus ad"Carry"

I can only give credit to the gangplank, he did a nice job until the kat got to roam.

When the almost dead Mundo you were chasing thinks it's a good idea to come back to see if you're around after you give up and work on getting blue. It's never a good idea, Mundo. It's never a good idea. Especially not 5 seconds after.