That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Fizz players in solo queue are like that, same with Vayne; I almost always ban both champions as a result

That feel when mobility creep startin' to get out of control

>starting

its been out of control for a while now.

Edited by Anethia

tfw 8-1 in provisionals and am itching to win my last game.

gold plz?

9-1 you'll probably place a division or two up from where you were at the reset; 8-2 you'll probbaly stay the same. It won't be hard to manmode into gold though

9-1 you'll probably place a division or two up from where you were at the reset; 8-2 you'll probbaly stay the same. It won't be hard to manmode into gold though

I was just getting super hopeful because as each game went by, my friend spectated. He noticed that the Elo's were higher with each one, and that in my previous game, I was one of the only people who was Silver S4, where as all the others were gold.

Something similar happened to my friend. He was going even in promos for S4, and he ended S3 about mid-gold elo.

Where did he place after going 5-5?

Bronze 1.

It seems like doing promos this early in the season is praying for the RNG to not screw you over but that might just be me.

I remember reading somewhere that it is better to play league really late at night because that's when all the kids/trolls sleep. Yeah, well, I am here to debunk that because every single time I play normals I get the absolute worst type of people in my games, and it's always late. It's not just on my team either, they're on the other team too. This past week alone every single game I've played at night as been the worst experience, and on the contrary playing during the day has been a walk on the beach in comparison. I don't remember who said it, or where it was, but they are full of shit. Might as well just insta mute everyone on my team in normals now.

• Administrators

Instead of focusing on when you play, focus on improving your own skill.

It doesn't matter if you play in windows with kids/trolls because the enemy team is equally likely to have them then too.

Instead of focusing on when you play, focus on improving your own skill.

It doesn't matter if you play in windows with kids/trolls because the enemy team is equally likely to have them then too.

I said they are on the other team as well. <<

It's just really annoying trying to have fun with a bunch of toxic people that don't want to play the game and instead focus on berating everyone in game.

Don't bring your Bronze IV friend into games with people 2-3 leagues higher than them. Seriously, all it does it fuck up the game.

Sadly true, it's pretty much like this:

Last+step_ed4450_4203360.jpg

Edit:

tfw you're playing a mana costy champion and your jungler is resourceless and gives you early blue :3

> QugyGKjbzE62eZLfpXvP5DaF7Vi9c3wBMsmnCtUk

Edited by Telos