That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please help me climb out of bronze. I'm begging you. Please help me. I really need it. I can't do it alone. Please. Providing advice along the way would be much appreciated as well. I'm begging you, I don't care who. Just help me.

It's a bug with the targeting system of his ultimate. That's all I know.

(Viktor's E uses the same two-point aiming system, which is why he is disabled as well.)

that sounds about right, vik's e has been wonky since the update.

It's a bug with the targeting system of his ultimate. That's all I know.

(Viktor's E uses the same two-point aiming system, which is why he is disabled as well.)

Yeah, I guessed that, I'm just like only capable of playing Rumble lately

TFW you almost had your first penta with a champ you love playing ;_;

My first penta was with Ezreal, and it was an epic fight at baron too. To this day I don't understand how I got my first penta with one of the more mechanically challenging ad carries. You'll get there, mate. Trust me.

also I know how it feels because stupid dumb ass Caitlyn ruined my penta with Aatrox once

also I know how it feels because stupid dumb ass Caitlyn ruined my penta with Aatrox once

Reminds me of the time when I almost had a penta with yasuo but then a lulu sped herself up just to take the last kill. She also laughed when she took that kill from me ;_;

Reminds me of the time when I almost had a penta with yasuo but then a lulu sped herself up just to take the last kill. She also laughed when she took that kill from me ;_;

Zippy! Tfw your ADC is dumb and overstays and gets mad at you for leaving him when you have 400 hp. >.>