That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feel when you trio queue with someone who has almost 2k wins, and the other two of you have 900+ wins. Then get a Lux with 300 wins, health runes, and rushes merc treads against another lux who had 1000 wins. What. The. Fuck. Riot.

That feel when you jungle lee sin, grab firstblood, set up a legendary anivia and a godlike Vayne, and when you fail to steal the dragon with Resonating strike by a milisecond, Anivia starts yeling and complaining the entire game, the game reaches 56 minutes, and Anivia gets caught out of position, loses the game for us, and still complains. #BRserverfeelings

That feel when I can't deny creeps and towers.

That feel when there's no such thing as courier

Edited by Lyralei

That feel when you "inb4 toxic randoms" and one ends up DCing as akali while we need an assassin

That feel when league of top and mid happened again; two randoms, two lanes.

That feel when I never should let myself support regardless of how seriously I take it. I mean, flash exhaust on nunu blow to kill alistar was totally hilarious but still

That feel when you watch a video, and you see slight things that could improve but partially not because you're stuck in this little part of reality that keeps making you die inside.

tfw enemy team picks Nasus top after I already locked in Renekton top for our team

Counterpicking yourself is always fun to see. I dont really know what he expected to do top lane besides die

• Administrators

That feel when Erick is implying all "free week" players are bad or that they shouldn't try champions when given the opportunity-

That related feel when I go 9/1/x with free week Pantheon the first and only time I've ever played him pvp against Mordekaiser top.

Cry more.

>meem arrows

Don't fucking put the game in jeopardy because you thought it would be fun to play AD/AP Sona bot lane. When the ADC is warding more than the support, there's a big problem.