That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Administrators

um, that would probably not work out anyway.

So what you're saying is I'm supposed to continue building damage and butt heads with the 8/1 Twitch until I win or something? Come on Ame, I told you about this ._.

EDIT: and a gank-happy hecarim.

and two exhausts.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I do, when I'm playing support Ashe.

Who the fuck plays Ashe support.

Okay, maybe a guy I played against earlier today.

You've gotta maximize profits, man. It's all about extending your lead or even covering your ass if you fall behind. The extra gold adds up quickly.

• Administrators

That feel when all of the games in my match history, in which I've gotten 9 or more kills, I've lost, and all of the games in which I've gotten less than 9 kills, I've won.

well shucks.

• Administrators

That feel when the jungler implies he wants to go super hard on the opposing Vayne and isn't going to stop so you're like ok sure and you're the first to die when he and the support lee sin turn around and leave and you don't even get the Nami you targeted and Vayne goes on to kill you after you take like three turret shots, chases down the other two and gets a triple kill at ~4:30

oh and she gets executed instead of killed.

thats right. nobody even hit her.

and then later on when you ditch said jungler when he starts to fight Ryze to gimp Vayne while you know she's recalling at her inner mid turret BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE HER WITH YOUR W'S VISION said jungler gets mad at you and is all "I don't appreciate that" and first thing you think is 'well i dont appreciate the triple kill you gave vayne four minutes into the game but i wont comment on it' and instead you just mute your mic because thats what you do.

idk why I'm so flustered over this I watched the replay over twice and I know I made the better decision but ugh

EDIT: in fact brb I'm gonna go screenshot this and ask "what would all of you do"

WhatWouldYouDo_zpsdc3362f8.png

Tried to get as much context and detail as possible- tell me I was wrong to do what I did.

That other feel when people who think K/D is all that matters drive you insane

• Administrators

no you know better I'm talking about totally unnamed people who call carries pathetic because they have 12 kills in a 53 minute game

after they praise the 23/8 akali and says she carried

Of course I refer to the practice in general and not that specific person, mind.

wow look at me being specific and vague simultaneously it's fun!

You were in the right, for sure. Shoulda just signalled the jungler to back away from Vayne (maybe that's what you did), in order to not risk losing those buffs.

EDIT: People don't really pay attention to pings when they smell blood, do they?

That feel when, since Ashe is now free for this week, I feel strongly obligated to defend the honor of the Freljordian Queen against all these noobish summoners.

• Administrators

... maybe I worded that badly- I flashed and bolted right for her and killed her and left right before he started to fight Ryze; like sorry you died but i think i picked the higher priority target soooooooooooooooooo whoops.

Anyway I'm over that now maybe I should play Ashe too idk I really like Quinn <3

Step off Ashe, bro.

Just my hunch, but I think you'd get a kick out of playing Caitlyn. But that's me...

She was mine first. You're just lucky I main support. SupportAsheOP

That feel when you can't in good conscience let your friend support knowing he'd be a beast jungler.